Reviews for If Wishes Were Horsemen
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Another great story. :) Love the interactions between all the characters.
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I like it. LOVED Todd and wish we got to see more of him as the semifriendly companion Sheppard had in Common Ground rather than the power-hungry only somewhat trustworthy Todd we got later. I like the original Todd better than the new Todd.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
As with the first story in this series, you continue to impress.
The idea of Brady as Mitchell’s cousin felt like a slight stretch in terms of giving the two worlds another connection, and I confess that I wasn’t that keen on your implications for Crowley’s real agenda; I rather liked the idea of him as a demon acting against Lucifer to further his own agenda, whereas here he just seems to be trying to help manipulate Sam and Dean to the point where Sam will ‘have’ to say Yes because they’ve confirmed that all other options are useless.
Still, the SGC’s efforts to ‘categorise’ demons using their technology made sense, and Gabriel’s recruits in the defeat of Niveus were an excellent touch; the SGC is one business that nobody leaves even when they’re dead. The efficiency as Homeworld Command expands its resources to incorporate anti-supernatural methods is also excellent; Gabriel might have been needed to take the first step, but once the peril has been established, wards are erected with exceptional yet plausible efficiency (Even if they can’t yet tell the IOA exactly what they’re up against).
Keep up the great work!
klu chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
This has been another amazing story and I again have loved the combo you've created with SPN and SG1 (with Atlantis thrown in for good measure). I also really think you've done a great job with keeping the characters true to themselves.

Your ideas are incredibly engaging and truly inspired. I like that while you've used some of the dialogue from the SPN episodes here and there, (where necessary) you have fit them into your work and not fit your work around them - if that makes sense.

Thanks for writing.
klu chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I've never heard the petunia/onion song but I guffawed audibly like a hyena at that. The idea that Dean and Dishon were equally bored and finding ways of amusing themselves during the briefing... hilarious.
Loving this as much as the first story.
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Good story
Looking forward to the sequel
Goeno chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
I love it! As always, great work!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
0oh epic sequel. :)

I will continue the read when I get back from work.
San Antonio Rose chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Elizabeth, that construction is often used in idiomatic German for if-then statements, as in the first verse of "99 Luftballons": "Hast Du etwas Zeit für mich, denn singe ich ein Lied für Dich von 99 Luftballons auf ihren Weg nach Horizont" (If you have some time for me, then I'll sing a song for you of 99 balloons on their way to the horizon). Otherwise, yes, it would be a question.
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I'd like to point out about the title that because the verb is the first word it makes the statement into a question. So I would have said something along the lines of "Do you have time for me now?" But that might just be because it's been a while since I studied the language. But I have been enjoying your stories a lot. Just thought that I should point out the thing with the title because it was bugging me.
Adelphia1928 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Could you clarify what Gabrial did with all of those souls and the raid. I didn't quite understand that bit.
SBMntReader chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Was looking for something new and found this. Read Snakeheads and loved it, so now am reading this. I started watching SG-1 from it's first episode on Showtime, even went to the first Gatecon in Vancouver, and I am addicted to Supernatural now. You'vr done a great job of combining the two shows realisticly. just had to tell you though, this quote had me ROTFLMAO

Becky bit her lip. "So Sam and Dean really have snakes in their heads?"

Chuck nodded.

"That's gonna make the slash really awkward," she muttered before she could stop herself.
CalamityJim chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Pumping Dead people for Intel? BRILLIANT! I love it :D
AuntMo chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
Most definitely lookin foward to the next installment
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
What? You can't leave it there! New story, hmmm, must find...