Reviews for Eye of the Storm
KeKe's Imperfect Perfections chapter 14 . 9h ago
I'm gonna cry every day until you finish this story. I LOVE THIS STORY 3 Its the best Law x Nami story I've ever read and I would appreciate it if you continued it. Why? Because it's fucking amazing. Need more LawNami. Need more smut xD
Please update!
tab1012 chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
super histoire , y aura t-il une suite
RosalindaMiAmor chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Ehh please update soon! I really enjoy this fiction. The plot so good n exciting. Pretty please update new chapter.
Mrs. ToraLaw chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Where are you author-sama? It's been more than 1year but still no update. Please don't keep us waiting for too long. Your story is one of the best LawNa story ever. Unless you are dead, please update! Im literally begging you.. So, please, please, please.
Alisha229 chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
Oh my goshhhh you haven't updated in a year ! Do NOT leave this. Fic hanging!
It is to good to be wasted
hanasho chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Please I beg you update your story, please, please. It's my favorite fic LawNa, please update.
Fangirl chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I love this couple, like so much that I could die right now. Whatever, I'd like to know if you will continue this story who is so far, the best that I've read.
Well, I guess you have another fan !
Wonderful fanfiction, can't wait to read the next chapter who is still hiding.
Good luck !
WaddlingLemon chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Aw I really, really love this story! Too bad it hasn't been updated in about a year though... But I will keep waiting until next chapter comes up :D I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end :3
silentitanz chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
oh my god, i really like this story,, so pls. pls. pls. update! its so addictive that i read it again,, and i also save it in my cp so that although i dont have a net i can still read it.. so please dont abandon this story..
love.cuteanimals chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Plz be hurry up!
Your writing is good but I hope if you could keep just a little bit Law's character :3 I would like it more :3
love.cuteanimals chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I've found ur fic really interesting XD There is only one thing that I would like to change is Nami's hair. If you could change her hair style just like in the manga it would be wonderful cuz I think that style fits her best :-)
silentitanz chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
..i hope you finish this story,, its so good..
silentitanz chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
i hope you finish this stories
Lana chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Oh my oh my! So thrilled. I dont care if its OOC, the fiction just too much for me to handle! More please! Really love this!