Reviews for Eye of the Storm
outofblue chapter 14 . 7/14
please continue till the end :(

the first time i read this story was years ago. and now this story still have no new chapter :( :( :( :(
Trafalgar610 chapter 14 . 6/12
Hey, i like your story.
Please don't stop this story I check it at least a week to see if there is a new chapter but for the longest time it feels it hasn't been updated. Please continue this story
Skyeskye123 chapter 14 . 4/13
Please finish this!
ghanea.ahmad chapter 7 . 3/5
Hey...
So listen i dnt care abt others hating ur story...bt to me it is an awesome story cx i like thinking abt making weird combinations nd to be honest i really liked the idea of these two nami x traflgar...u c i was surfing nd thinking wht it be like to pair these two nd i came upon ur link i hav read 7 ch so far nd they turned out to be pretty intersting...so cheers :)
Skyeskye123 chapter 1 . 1/5
Best lawna fic I've come across, seriously need to add to it! Please keep writing and finish this!
Dark Green Snow chapter 14 . 1/1
i wish that you continue the story. Im curious
laquinn118 chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
keep it up, is going great
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
This is seriously amazing! Please start adding to this again!
lenitamecg chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Me encanta esta historia! I really enjoyed reading it. Love LawNa. Please update! Felicidades
equastar chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
oh great i really hope you won't abandon this
equastar chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
shouldn't she just fly away with her cloud
equastar chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
that cloud thing is amazing, i really think with her training she will have some cloud fly thing by now but seem it not be or not yet
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
The spelling still needs work but now that I've finished the rest of the chapters, the story itself is quite titillating. Good job. I doubt this will be finished since its been two years, but it was enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
You could do with a beta or a spellchecker, otherwise you are doing fine. I'm only on the first chapter.