Reviews for Storm in a D Cup
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
My three favorite boys! LOVE Booby, errr BOBBY very, very much! Great ending, great dialogue, it cracked me up, thanks!
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
How in the WORLD do you only have 8 reviews, this is just...goodness! I needed a laugh.

"Yeah, right" countered Sam, "and what do I Google? 'My brother's just sprouted a great pair of bazookas?" he shrugged at Dean, "the only results I'm gonna end up with are fifty thousand plastic surgeons and the Jerry Springer show!"-Oh Sam, you are a smartass just like your brother :P
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
You...um...you gave him...ummmmm... *bursts into uncontrollable laughter*

Well...didn't see that one coming :P

Sam's experience was relatively limited (compared to Dean's at least), but in his opinion, they were about a double D cup, and really very firm and pert; a pair any woman would have been proud of. Under any other circumstances, Sam would have feasted his eyes. However, after a long and embarrassed silence, he spoke. "How did this happen?"

Dean had bashfully covered himself up with his folded arms again. "that witch we ganked yesterday …" he mumbled miserably.

Sam stared at him, "and …?"

Dean's head bowed, "erm … I might have said something …" he muttered, barely above a whisper.

"What? What did you say?" asked Sam suspiciously.

Dean looked up guiltily. "Um, I think I said something about her having a decent pair of hooters - for a witch"

Sam slapped his palm against his forehead …

Good god, you are just AWESOME!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
You are an evil, evil person to inflict such a cruel curse on poor Dean. Bobby and Sam will tease him forever.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Snigger, this was so funny and cute. Nice job
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Oh Sammy...LOLS

You're having WAyyyyy too much of a laugh at your bro's predicament

Now Dean can really boast about his 'perky nipples' LMFAO hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Omg oh my freaking gosh!

You didn't...

Yes you did...oh my...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is so disturbing, yet so nastily funny.

I am so reading this
DASEYS.lilies chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
lmfao.

oh my goodness. that was perfection. I was in the middle of computer class while reading this. I had a really hard time containing myself.

I about lost it when I read the part about dean's cleavage. lol

priceless.
anon chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Bobby totally would do that. And Dean would totally yelp like a girl!
Chuckles chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I loved this. Keep up the awesome work. Dean is really in character, though I think Bobby and Sam would probably make more fun of him than was actually shown...but that's my opinion.

...Is it bad that I want to see Dean's revenge?

:D
Silver Lights chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This is weird,but so awesome! "and what do I Google? 'My brother's just sprouted a great pair of bazookas?" funniest line ever, loved it, I can't stop laughing!please,more soon!