Reviews for Regression
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
ah,very nice,the contrast you made between what james would have done and what harry did instead.i do hope that they actually make friends sometime in the future!
noelnoel2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Sweet. But where is the rest of the story? :)
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Your writing is excellent, as usual. This story hits in all the right places...I need a jewelbox to keep your stories in XD otherwise it's gonna get all muddled in my favs. I do second that you should make it O'Reilly; as I have to stop reading and translate "Snape" to O'Reilly in my mind.

You are the master of short snippets. It keeps me wondering what will happen next, but happy, for your short snippet is far more delicious than the giant plotline sometimes.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Well done. It's nice to read about a Harry much more mature than in canon, and Snape being allowed to live (although why anybody would think it was a good idea to throw teen-Snape into the hellpit that is Hogwarts; well, perhaps they wanted to pretend nothing would happen and Snape would conveniently be disposed of). Or perhaps Albus is still living in a dream world where the Marauders never beat up anybody because he existed.

It's interesting to read about a Draco who cares so little about someone who protected him for so many years, but hey, that's a Malfoy for you.

Nice turnabout.
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I generally don't like stories where Severus gets de-aged, but this was brilliant, same as the rest of your writing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
brilliant. you're really good at writing HP/SS! Loved your description of Snape's thoughts, and Harry's actions, really original idea.
DeliriousNikki chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was so very good! Well executed, realistic, humorous and also a bit angsty. Please, please write a sequel to this where Harry and Severus slowly get together! I'm begging you. Thanks for sharing! x
misfiredcanon chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Always a pleasure to read your Harry Potter stories. This one was no exception.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
They both needed each other though so badly. Excellent idea.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Really good - and I like how you ended it. Usually I would hate this type of thing, especially as a one shot, but you ended it perfectly.
theGreyPebble chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
ummmmm

i don't really get this

like i do

but it was a little too.. subtle

but i like it cus it was hot

i only wish it wasn't a one shot.

but oh well it was still good harry is hot severus is.. a cootie pie
jinx-tiger-13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
brillant! will u be doing a sequel? i hope so because this story was great!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Good story.
aalens chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great short story. (Hint - Would be an even better long story! LOL)