Reviews for Шах И Мат
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Pleas continue this story, it's so interesting! It maked me sad, if you didn't continue. T-T .So do it!
high improbability chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I'm loving this! It looks like it's going to be a GREAT story.

Update it soon~
Tamer Lorika chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
In a really cruel way, this is beautiful.
vine chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This is... Well, really, it is terrible. It was a terrible time in history, and any story written about such time must, in some way, be terrible. That is not to say that this is not well written. It is, though I'm not sure saying 'I liked it' is the right way to put it... But though it is terrible, context-wise, story-wise it is very strong, very powerful, and I look forward to seeing more. You've chosen something that is rarely touched upon in this fandom (Hungary during the war/Soviet rule), and coupled it with Ukraine and Hungary being the focuses, two underappreciated characters that rarely get to stretch their legs in a serious story.

Also, even with the small glimpse we have seen, your grasp on what makes up these two characters... Like when Hungary asked Russia to fight like a man. It felt, to me at least, powerful and very real. I commend both of you on your bravery for taking this on.

Oh, I appear to have gone on a bit, so I will stop myself here. Thank you for writing this.

~vine
sascha024 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
You should NOT delete this story. No matter how horrible war crimes are, they need to be heard. That's what is great about Hetalia fandom; we can write stories like this without worrying too much about how "appropriate" they are supposed to be. Good job.