Reviews for How It All Started
HisSecretLover18 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
PLEASE UDATE!
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I didn't like the way you interrupted the story with lyrics, but the chapter itself was good. I look forward to Bella and Peter's first meeting.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Interesting start.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
What's going to happen next? Please update.
sportytc chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
please if you are going to update this story any further can you please do it soon
Alli-bwahahaha chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Please Continue. :(
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I love Heroes of the Evolution series. Please update!

Karin
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Coolness!

Oh Lord, Charlie's not gonna do his really annoying try-to-set-her-up-with-Jacob schtick is he? He SO got on my nerves in Eclipse! I mean, rooting for the kid of his old buddy is fine, but learn to respect your daughter's right to make her own choices, man!

And Sylar... So you're writing him as being capable of remorse here? Does this mean he won't be killing Candice? (I don't care if he does; she wasn't a character I really liked.)
KRAlover chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
WOW I LIKE A PETER AND BELLA STORY! BUT U SHOULD BE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT THINGS!
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
OK... Short, but good. Isn't it weird how Bella's dreams sometimes seem to tell her stuff, like Jacob being a werewolf (though that could just be information stored in her subconscious) and that the Volturi would eventually come for Renesmee? And yet she's not a precog. Or is she? Hmm... I guess you could make her one.

Random interesting fact: that thing about how if you die in your dreams you die in real life isn't true. I know because I really have died in my dreams before, and I'm still here! Yay! But does it count if you dream about dying in a really absurd way that could never happen in real life?
shadowinmist chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
interesting and i say im waiting 4 more ;)