Reviews for Seal Me Up and Sell Me Out
World'sOnlyConsultingTimeLady chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is absolutely stunning... Words cannot express how much I love this story
Girl-of-Braids chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is amazing! I love it, especially because you don't try to describe Dean's art, you just describe the feeling of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow. Just...wow. That was beautiful, amazing, incredible. I liked the way you had Dean as a painter, how Castiel is the guy who just comes in. The haunting nature of this Deans personality made me want to both hug him and sort of edge away and push Cas at him.

-Tosho
jess chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was perfect. I... I think this fic has actually stolen every sembalance of eloquence that I may have once posessed. This was just so perfect. I don't think I've ever read a fic that well written, the way you portrayed it all was so...gloriously poetic... I'm just speachless... And breathless... And that was perfect. Thank you.
cammie1234 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love this.
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh my god. Words can't even begin o express my high opinion of this. Take some Internet lovin in compensation. But oh my god, this is amazing! Thanks so much for putting your time and effort into this
End of my Forever chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This story is flawless. Honestly, I've read it multiple times (like three, okay, I'm sorry that I love you) and every time I cannot get enough of how /beautiful/ it is. Your writing is strictly amazing, and deserves a hell of a lot more reviews. Keep up the awesome. 33
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is lovely.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Just. Wow.
That was incredibly well written, full of very real imagery and very interesting parallels to their relationship in the show and significant truths. I loved it. Seriously amazing.
LePipi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Just, wow! This was excruciatingly good! I love the intensity of everything. Awesome writing!
615878archive chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A swirling conglomeration of emotions and expression- raw and real and... I just *feel* it in my chest, like a physical ache...

I love when stories can do this. Truly a sign of great writing. Thank you :)
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I cried once again. It was beutiful, to see what was going on in his head, the simplicity of the complex confusion and pain. It was beautiful in a way that is hard to desribe and it really tugs at my heart strings, my mind, Hell, my SOUL.

It was mesmerizing.

Cherishable.

Passionate.

Simple.

Complex.

Moving.

You have sealed me up and sold me out.
DiniK chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
the way you describe dean while painting is awesome. and the interaction between dean and cas is so cool to read, to see cas bringing dean out of his stupor. im curious how the first meeting between sam, dean and cas wouldve gone. i think it is also cool to make an artist out of dean without making him look whiny or girly, just broken. good story!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I like this story a lot. Dean's characterization is really good, and the AU is fascinating and believable. You did a wonderful job with this!
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
your imagery was beautiful. i really like how you described the colors and his emotions. wonderful!