Reviews for Now
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
IT'S SO WELL WRITTEN.
I'm just so impressed because it captures the feeling of the characters and of the original piece so well.
I keep going back to phrases - "which draws sandpaper laughter from his satin throat," "his voice is a stale teasing semblance" - they are such odd, PERFECT descriptors for the characters and the scene. I LOVE IT!
BenAnna Lover chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Noooooo! Why does it have to end like that all the time!? Please continue the story!
Phanma chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful!
Phanma chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I love this chapter!
Heresie chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Brilliantly written. You are a master of stream of consciousness.
Heresie chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
*applause* Excellent!
Civilized Monster chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Wow... How haunting.

Excellent story. I really do think that it could be continued and I hope it is!
LilCassandra chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I adore this story. I haven't been able to get this song out of my head since I finally say the DVD, had to write my own story just to get it out from under my skin. The way you write just beautifully captures that moment. Bravo!
Renee17 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
That was probably one of the most singularly beautiful depictions of this scene that I've read yet. Heck, it's probably one of the most singularly beautiful depictions of pretty much anything that I've ready yet! Your writing is absolutely delicious-erotic, emotional, lush-just gorgeous. Can't wait to read more!
SarRansom chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I'm in awe of the way you managed to keep true not only to the characters and the song and also write so elegantly. I loathe the lack of a fanfiction following that exists for this beautiful musical (I've seen it three times, so far), but I certainly enjoyed this brief snippet into one of my favorite songs from it. Thankyou!
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Oh my gods. This was REALLY amazing. I saw Love Never Dies last week, and this is... simply perfect.
Renee17 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Beautifully done!
awriterandhismuse chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
This was beautiful!

I even listened to "Beneath a Moonless Sky" as I read the story!

Amazing writing.
peterbazooca chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
This story was amazing. Absolutely beautiful :)
Flora Grey chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
So well written. I'm enjoying this very much!