Reviews for A Stitch in Time
Mel chapter 1 . 8/30
I know I'm a little late and you'll probably never look at this, but this was an amazing fanfiction. I loved the way you protrayed the characters and the storyline hurt my emotions (in a good way) thank you :)
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 6/4
omg you are amazing! the entire Naruto Fandom needs a story like this! It's always, always been on my mind that maybe there could be another way, a happier ending, without the downwards slide Naruto Season 1 went down. The HokageNaruto-Sasuke scenes were so touching, and there's a sense of closure from the peace OlderSasuke, and I had to chuckle at Sasuke's whimsical imaginations of his future self :')

You're really skilled at getting the characters from their respective timelines down pat - I mean it was so SO easy to tell Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura's speaking mannerisms (dobe, Naruto's hyperactive enthusiasm) and reactions apart from their older selves. I love how you included Kakashi-from-the-past in there as well haha - although he kinda vanished from the end lmao - his antics seriously bonded Team 7.

The end had me crying, and I'm so glad you made it so Sasuke was the only one who experienced epiphany (ahh it didn't evolve into a little time-travel-we-know-the-future-Team-7 escapade ;) Team 7's getting their happy ending!
Probably the best one-shot I've ever read. Maybe the best fic.

I like the whole lead-up to the excutetion, and how funny it was in the beginning. A lot of the details made it feel like the show, but still be distinctive. It's clear you worked hard on it. It's all good. My only disapponment is that this is your only story.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 3/30
I liked this sooooo much! I'm sad to see it end v.v you did a wonderful job on this story :)
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 1/31
That was beautiful.
ImagenMyWorld chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
The scene where Older Sasuke is being buried and Older Naruto breaks down brought tears to my eyes. This is an amazing one-shot. I loved every word of it, thanks for the read.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
interesting, it would be nice to see the results team 7's jump through time had
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
i don't think young sasuke was really in character. but still a great story. made me cry :(
not being used anymore srry chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
oooooohhhhhhh
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This is Heartbreaking!

Younger Sasuke found out the truth; Heartbreaking!

Older Sasuke keep apologize to Younger Naruto; Heartbreaking!

Older Naruto crying on the corpse and Younger Sasuke hug him and promise; Heartbreaking!

Only when Younger Sasuke and Younger Naruto holding hand is the Heartwarming one... (TTwTT)

I'm so crying...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This is absolutely incredible! It gives many emotions at once, leaks into both the past and future in complete harmony, and is overall a very emotional read. Good job, and I hope to see more of your writing!
Afriel chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
How I interpreted it was that you tried to reconcile broody young Sasuke with the power mad actions of the older one by attributing it to Orchimatu's influence and the seal with paranoia-causing hormones. Young Sasuke is still able to be lulled and react positively, so the older version must just have been a product of his environment.
I like older Sakura, sake and attitude and matter-of-fact manner (after getting over the initial shock). I think it suits her medical profession.
I like how older Naruto and Sakura deal with Sasuke's execution - yes it's a life changing event, but they're older and have had time to come to terms with it.
I noticed that Kakashi seems to be missing in the second half of the story..and we don't hear very much from him in the first half either. Maybe he could be off keeping the ANBU off his genin's backs or something? Letting them interrogate him about time travel and allow older Naruto/Sakura/Konohamaru escort the genin while keeping them unaware.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very good
warpterror chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Young Sasuke seemed way too immature in his interactions with older Naruto. Not to mention everyone was kinda like "Heh just some weird Sharingan bs" as opposed to the freaking out that would have happened upon the discovery of time travel. I mean actual time travel - they would have probably tried to replicate it and go back to stop Madara before he started on his evil moon plan thing. Also Naruto seemed a bit like a pedo - But that's just me and my sick mind I guess. Btw I imagine Sakura would have contacted the ANBU and Naruto before letting young team seven out to stroll around Konoha.
The story wasn't bad per say - it didn't have any grammatical errors that I could see and was fairly consistent, as well as never going so far as to outright break it's verisimilitude with random crap like characters acting unnaturally and stuff. Basically just coz I didn't like it doesn't mean other people won't like it too.
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Shit. I cried when Sasuke died. Ah I cried. I need a tissue. Bye.
...TT_TT