Reviews for When the Lights Go Out
d-kronk chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I really liked this, though I have to say I'd kinda like to see the dirty version this prompt would have created... perhaps you've written it and I'll come across it. But on with this story... I really like that every time there is a thunderstorm Derek thinks of Penelope. And her calling him was great. I'm glad he went to her and was able to keep her calm while they were apart. I love their last little exchange. Wonderful job. I hope to see more from you.
Nerd1988 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I really really like this :)

And I really like Goodbye Waves and Driveways also :) Nice little read this was mucker :) x
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
that was so sweet loved it
StrangerThanYouDreamtIt chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm so glad that you didn't take the easy option with writing this story; thinking outside the box definitely win.

The whole piece was written perfectly, as always. But you get extra special points for the second paragraph.

Oh and, kudos to the girl who introduced you to Goodbye Waves and Driveways. She clearly has good taste. ;)
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
awww
anony7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was cute. I'm the same way about storms, I love them until the power goes out and the sirens start blaring! Great Job :)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
absolutely wonderful!
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm with Penelope on this one I loathe thunderstorms and loud noises. She might hate her home but she will always be save and loved in his arms.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww, that was cute and sweet! Great story! :)
dustytiger chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
aww poor garcia i'm glad she had morgan there to help her through storm, great fic :) i loved it
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved it. I don't blame her. I hate storms.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I for one, absolutely love it when the power goes out. But if that's what I got when it happened, someone loving me that much, I might have to pretend to be scared.

I honestly think that this particular story holds just a little bit more power than some of your others, simply because of its absence of the sexual aspect. They're all fantastic, I assure you, but, as you seem to have grasped perfectly, sometimes a simple 'I love you' is much more captivating.

D
1719162 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
A beautifully written story that captures the reader's imagination and holds it enthralled. Such a touching ending. I'm awed by your amazing talent. Hope to see more from you soon and I hope you'll consider participating in the Dealer's Choice Challenge.

My very best regards,