Reviews for Coveted
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Interesting. I ship Arthur/Ariadne pretty hard too, but this made me feel for Eames, even though I'm not sure he ever would like her that way. Still. Well written and much enjoyed :)
BubbleGumPixie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hi! Truly awesome story, I love it! I love Eames, and Tom Hardy but enough of my obsession, and it's nice to see his emotions laid out so artfully in a story!

I found it because I was searching for a beta to help me with a story I'm dragging (kicking and screaming) out of my brain and I'm looking for a critical eye to give me a hand.

Since PM's are disabled I hope you don't mind me leaving my plea for help tacked on that end of a review :)
immortalrmy chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i love it! i want more!
Amayaelika chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I felt sorry for Eames. Great characterization.I wished it would be all happy for the three of them.

But I'm biased since I'm a Arthur/Eames/Ariadne shipper.
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
wow, that was just... wow! Poor Eames, though((
civillove chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this was heartbreakingly lovely 3 :D
elviella chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is definitely one of the saddest and most beautifully-written stories I've read on this site.

Really, the way you control your sentences and your choice of vocabulary is exceptional! I also liked how you kept it short and very well tied-up, not letting it drag and drag like a lot of romance writers do. As for the characters, I found them all pretty much in character, there's not something I can mention.

But, most of all, this story was really, really touching, and very beautiful to read. Great work, I hope you write more Inception fics. :)
wwsans chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I swear, this must be one of the saddest unrequited love stories I've ever read. 3
Meme chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awww poor Eames poor Arthur and poor Aridne. I felt bad for Arthur and Eames. Kinda tragic.
stndabvthcrwd1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Very sweet, very true to all the characters, and very good. I loved the last line/summary line :) Great job.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh my gosh. I'm an avid ArthurxAriadne fan, but I must admit this had me thinking. As evil as it sounds, I like the idea of Eames pining after her. Pining being all he ever does. XD
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aw! I feel sorry for Eames.

You wrote this very well. I definitely enjoyed it.

I hope you keep writing!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Poor Eames. I liked him and don't want to think about him all alone. You did a great job exploring his initial fascination with Ariadne that deepened with time. I liked that he let her know how he felt and that it didn't ruin things.

Thanks for posting. I hope we'll see more fics for this pairing, even though I mostly ship Arthur/Ariadne too.;)

-Ellie
Dscully100 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awww! I love the character of Eames, but I've never thought to ship him and Ariadne. I think you wrote him perfectly.
bella142 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Amazing! Great writting! I did find the pairing odd, only because they never spent much time together and his age/ life expirence (she is found in an expensive art school in Paris, hes found in a shady neighborhood in a part of shady africa gambling lol) But i really really hope you write more of this pairing because the friction is what makes it emmensiley interesting! or more of inception because I just think you have amazing writing techniques! Keep going and congrats!