Reviews for Once upon a Summertime
Momcat chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
Another story unfinished, I hope that you'll finish this the quickest possible.. I was disappointed not to read about the awful man not being beaten by Gibbs for chasing and hurting a kid in his garden… I can hardly wait for the children to show the grown-ups the red piece of cloth of the burglar too.. Courage, my friend !
momcat chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
My friend, although I like your story, I find that you're making the kids talk like grown-ups rather like kids of their age.. I don't know what's your experience with kids, but believe me, I raised two children of my own and took care of two nieces, no kid of the age of those in your story can make so long and complicated sentences… Plus I find it difficult to believe that children of 8-9 years old can take such good care of even younger kids…. But in then other hand you have a very fluent style of writing and I can easily visualize the scenes, for example I can see in my mind Mrs O'Hara right now !
Momcat chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Hey, I'm loving every line of your story, it's cute and it's good to be able to read some light fanfic with humor without having to anguish about something bad might happen all the time… What it's interesting is that in most fanfics is McGee is showed to be the youngest agent in the team while in real life the actor portraying him, Sean Murray was born in 1977 and Cote de Pablo in 1979, which makes HER the youngest of all them… What is more interesting is that you made Abby the youngest of the kids while Pauley Perrette was born in 1969, hence being much older than those two… Maybe her character's childish manners made you write her as the youngest ? I guess that's why they call these fictions, it's the fan's imagination what's creating them, not the show's writers LOL ! Please finish your story the quickest possible...
Loves Jack chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
This was a very fun story. I enjoyed this Gibbs and Jen and the little ones. I hope you will consider finishing the story!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Please update the story. I want to know how Gibbs and Jenny get custody of the kids. I love all the characters.
sunshineforever13 chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Keep going! I want to know what happens to the dog!
doubleliscool chapter 26 . 6/6/2013
Please update. This story is awesome!
Shortcake99 chapter 26 . 3/26/2013
Loved it, update soon please
Guest chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
Hey it's barbra4317 my thing won't work but I love your story so glad there is an update! Update againsoon
ladybugsmomma chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
After all the trouble they went through for her, I think they should keep the dog. They've proven that they can care for her even though they broke several rules to do so. That's just my opinion. Keep up the great work!
Kikilia14 chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
I liked how this turned out.
megason chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
i'm confused what age everyone is can pm so i can know please
Left my heart in Paris chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
really looking forward to more, i hope the guy wont come to take the dog away, she should have a name, :)
qgjpadawan chapter 25 . 11/23/2012