Reviews for Painting Flowers
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 4/11
THIS IS SUCH A SWEET STORY! IF ONLY THERE'S MOREEE
BookButterfly11 chapter 1 . 2/2
I don't really support Draco/Luna, but this was really good. I liked the painting flowers. And I desperately want to believe Draco is a better person, so I liked this story because of that and because, of course Luna is, as always, awesome and totally Luna.
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
awww! too cute
Apoline Ivory chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was beautiful! Like many other Draco/Luna writers, i've noticed your keen eye for detail and talent for prose. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
As Mary Murphy would say: WOOOOOHOOOOOO! We've got ourselves a hot tamale!
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I can honestly say my eyes started to water when I read this. It's so Luna-esqe and incredibly sweet... a brilliant idea.

Sent with hope for more - Puppetmaster1711
YoursTruly13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved it :)

You have turned me from a Harry/Luna shipper to a Draco/Luna shipper. And I am in love with all the Alice in Wonderland connections, they're great and Draco seems very three dimensional, not flat like many people write. All in all, this story is definitely going on my favorites :).
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Many of us would fall down the rabbit hole like Luna, looking for something extraordinary in an ordinary world. She is very much an Alice.
Droogs for Ultraviolence chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was just amazing. xD

I absolutely loved it.
SnowRider14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It was deliciously lovely! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
jackptollers chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awwww that was really sweet and really funny
RedLikeStarlight chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hmm. Draco is a little OOC, but somehow, you make it work. :) Luna's perfect, though. She is definitely the only person that would 'believe in' painting flowers. :)

I loved the ending, too, even though I'm not sure Draco would have done something like that.
InDiGo MaRcH chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awww, I think you've quite literally dragged me onto the Luna/Draco ship :)
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Draco was OOC, but yet he wasn't at all. It's hard to explain; my mind is a complex thing. I'm almost as loony as Lovegood.

AVPS actually brought me here. I'm Dramione, but after the Luna/Draco scene, something inside me just... clicked, and now here I am.

This fanfic was very well written, and I quite enjoyed it. You have talent, my friend. Except now I for real feel like painting flowers.

Ohpsbtw, All Time Low is boss.
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I've never been more glad to have someone on story alert _