Reviews for What Lies In Trust
good story!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
interesting thoughts
mouse8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is such a pivotal scene, it's nice to see it examined. It is ironic that it is Peter, the straightfoward and law abiding who is lying and Neal, the conman who is can honestly say, "I've never lied to you." However, he has played him time after time, but it's still a tremendously important point in their relationship.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
The quality of your writing is one is as good as the last.
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
you did good for your first story. i enjoy reading your work.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is very well written. Keep it up. When I saw the actual episode and heard Neal "confess" to never lying to Peter, like Peter I had my doubts. I wish there was someone out there who was keeping count. I can't believe Neal has never lied to Peter.
Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
An excellent debut into the fandom and into the writing process itself. It was concise and in-character and voiced a genuine issue. I like your version of Peter's voice and look forward to reading more. And on a side note, thank you for being the first to review my Chuck story! I wish you well in your own fic writing pursuits! :)
nice disguise chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I liked it. This was a nice little addition to the episode. Who would have thought that Neal is telling the truth and Peter is the one who's telling such blatant lies. He should really feel guilty about this and you addressed that in your story. I like your writing style and hope that you continue to write.
Wondo chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Enjoyed your first fanfic. I know it takes courage to submit a story. Would like to see another.
angbetheahotmail.com-Review chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was very good. I liked it. For a first time writer, you are talented. I am the same way. I have been a reader of fanfiction for years, since "Lord of the Rings" actually. Anyway, you said constructive criticism was okay as well, so here goes: it is very good, but it feels cold. Does that make any sense? There was no warmth or emotion involved. Yes, you explained what was going on and going through their minds, but there was no feeling involved. Neal would be torn as to why Peter would lie to him. And Peter should have felt guiltier than he did. I know you explained the scene but there just needed to be more depth to the explanation. I hope that doesn't upset you in any way, because the story was great, especially great since this is your first ever writing experience for fan fiction. I feel terrible being critical of someone who is actually doing something I can't do. It was very good and I hope you continue to hone your craft. I would expect to see many more great stories from you since this is just your beginning.

On another note. I too am obsessed with the show and Neal Caffrey. Not necessarily Matt Bomer(but I mean My God, look at that man...), but Neal intrigues me with all his little quirks and the cute little ways he responds to things. I thought it was awesome when he admitted he did not graduate from high school-awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, and did you see the look Peter gave him? You could see he was thinking "Really?" And the bridge drawing was sweet too, but he said the bridge might have been rusted and then drew a stone bridge. I was actually hoping there would be a more spicy scene than there was between he and Diana. I know she is "not his type", but how could you possibly resist that man? Who would try? Anyway, regarding our obsession, would love to talk more to you about it. It is hard to feel people out about something like an obsession with a show or character and I generally don't try, but when one openly admits to having a possibly unhealthy obsession with the same thing you obsess over, what can you do? It calls for reaching out. If you want to of course, please email me and we could discuss Neal in more detail. I have even bought a kit to try to learn to make the origami flowers that he does. See, told you, obsessed. If you aren't afraid I'm too weird, would love to hear from you via email. Please contact me . Looking forward to hearing from you, and reading more of your stories. Sincerely, Ang