Reviews for Artemis Fowl: A Fairy's Fairytale
Hitomi chapter 1 . 2/4
The aurora borealis or the northern lights can be seen anywhere in the upper north of the planet. Alaska, parts of Canada, Russia, Norway, etc. can all see them. The same fanamanon happons at the South Pole of the planet.
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Amazing!~
artfan chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Hmmm... Artemis killed someone... wow... *sigh* Ethryn's going to stay with him eh?
Frostyvale chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Actually the exact phrasing was, "your elf kissing days are over."
writertron chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
i love it :) especially the not-relationship between holly and artemis, and the conversations between artemis and his mother. and the sequel makes so much more sense now...

brilliant work
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
I was riiiiiiiiiiiiight! I'm am so AMAZING! And, so are YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! (I though "you" was too short of a word, so I added some extra 'O's.) Greatest song ever Stupid Love Letter, by Friday Night Boys. Sorry, I thought you should know. Sequel: PJ? No other ideas. Um, yeah. SEQUEL! Byyye!

xXKodyXx
Saralonde chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
I've been reading some Artemis Fowl fanfiction during the last couple of days and came to a variety of stories. Some were good, others average, but all of them were short. Yours is the first long one and definitely one of the best I've read. In fact, I haven't come across one where everyone was as in character as in your story.

Angels are hard to use in story and I've rarely seen someone do it well. You, however, did a wonderful job. I never felt like there were too many clichees in your story or that I had read something similar already.

I'm not a fan of crossovers. In fact, I tend to avoid them, have never read one before and didn't plan on doing so in the future. For the announced sequel, however, I might just make an exception.
CrimsonKobalt chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
you're a really good writer, i don't have anything negative to say about your story except maybe that there are some grammar/spelling errors.

it's a shame that it's already over, continue writing some more chapters?

btw, what stories do you plan on using in the crossover, artemis fowl and...?

really nice story!

stoffelus
mischievous101 chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
*grins*

Awwww, you made me have the fuzzies. .

But ack. I don't think I'd EVER get out of depression if I had to make that choice.

Speaking of which, would I make that choice? Hmm...

*hums How To Save a Life while thinking*

Now I'm spacing out. Great.

~Bunnie
SierraTango91 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I have to say I love your story so far! But I hate you for the one reason that now I have to wait for the next chapter! I hope that you write much more becuase you are doing an excellent job!
disney-movie-lover chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! you updated! keep up the good work.
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Yeah! The good guys win again! :) I think it's Artemis who shot, maybe? Or Butler! I can't wait until the next chapter...
General Jazza chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Ooooo! I bet Artemis shot him, because he's so awesome!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Artemis shot him. That's my guess, because Artemis is that hot. Anyways, I flippin' hate Tristan(pardon my language.) He's a total ass, but, than again, so's Artemis. :) Artemis is amazing. Let's just say that and be done. But, this is amazing, and a great procrastination tool for NaNoWriMo. Anywho, Update! Bah! (How I say "Bye.")

xXKodyXx
WarlockWacko chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
haha i don't know about others but I think this is brilliant X)