Reviews for New School
A fantastic percabeth story! Plz, write more!
Marshmellow chapter 14 . 12/2
Are u going to continue writing. That was awsome
daasiandude123 chapter 14 . 12/1
mild
awesomeness chapter 10 . 11/27
i really love this but i dont love the part where Annabeth says that she will be a princess. definetley not her
SuperSecretSpy chapter 4 . 10/16
Have you ever considered getting someone to proofread your chapters before posting them? I would suggest doing this, because your grammar is not quite up to snuff right now. It would improve the quality of your fanfiction and possibly even draw in more viewers.
U rock! I love your book, it's really well weitten! AI don't think the ending was sappy at all, on the contrary, I think it was perfect. :) Keep up the good work and please wrote some more fanfic! Your really good at it ( You would have to be, since I stayed up until 12 to read it). Thanks again for being awesome
! :)
Plumpy chapter 4 . 10/2
The characters are well written in their personalities and i love it. My only criticism is that Percabeth seems to have a pretty quick relationship ark up to this point, I'm not sure if you wanted it this way but I feel as thought it could be a little more drawn out. Outside of this it's really good I think as far as character personalities go. Keep up the amazing work!
Percabeth fangir chapter 14 . 9/28
What just happen are they dating or are they still friends. Like OH MY GODS
Carly chapter 5 . 9/20
Totally brother. Alex Ferguson. 15years old. brown. Deep blue. Pritty tan. Hispanic
It is a cool story but it dosent fit in with the books at all. Annabeth is sopossed to know Percy and Thalia and she should be still going to camp in her high school years. she met Thalia and Luke when she ran away... I am soo lost.. Please explain...
Lara chapter 14 . 9/2
Eeeeek! I loved it! Percabeth!
Pls update
twinkletoes342 chapter 2 . 8/18
lurv it!
twinkletoes342 chapter 1 . 8/18
amazing review im called twinkletoes342 and i am also writing a percabeth story and i greatly admire you.
annabethisgr8 chapter 3 . 8/14
Dude I'm on a swim team and there's no such stroke as starfish its butterfly backstroke breaststroke and freestyle