Reviews for New School
PERCABETH4EVES chapter 11 . 5/23
Where is Luke's spot? I forget, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the book somewhere...
PERCABETH4EVES chapter 9 . 5/22
OMIGODS! SHE DID NOT JUST TELL THEM! SERIOUSLY. And, the gods just came to hang out? Seriously? Really not believe you did that...
PERCABETH4EVES chapter 6 . 5/22
What a sec... who is Josh Hutcherson? I think it would've been Percy. \:
PERCABETH4EVES chapter 5 . 5/22
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE JOKE IS!
PERCABETH4EVES chapter 4 . 5/22
I love it! And I like how you talk about marshmallows. Miam! (It's french, don't judge)
PERCABETH4EVES chapter 3 . 5/22
Hey. Don't get me wrong, I like the story but the chapters are pretty short. :/ No offense
Amalia Jakobsen chapter 1 . 5/17
I really like the story so far. The story is good and well written as well as very nicely thought through. I like how you brought all demigods to one school instead of being spread out over the country.
Contest chapter 5 . 5/16
Godly parent: Appolo
Full Name: Kati Rose Whitsell
Hair color/style/length: Dirty Blonde, Wavy, 12 inches
Eye color: Amber
Skin color: Tan
Race: none
Other info: Sees into the future
Elsa J chapter 14 . 5/3
Also, I was soooo upset when you promised a sequel, but you haven't touched fanfiction in years! I was DYING for a sequel to this story!
Luna Aduro chapter 14 . 5/3
I've reread this so many times, and every time it is just as good. Oh, and in case you were wondering who Connor was making out with, it was me. ;)
you forgot about Tyson, Jason, and Hazel when mentioning bug 3 children
It was a good chapter, but don't put all the song lyrics in them, because it makes it long.
I know its 2 late but what the heck .
Name - Juke Edison (surname )
Age - 15
Patent - Aphrodite
Looks - blond hair and natural green eyes . Olive skin .
Best Demigod Friend - Jason
Girl friend - Luna Woodstock daughter of Aphrodite (OC)
Best mortal friend - Ellis Hall
Relationship with Annabeth - not very good
Annabeths thoughts on Juke - He thinks hes "bad" and he thinks he is amazing but hes really a stuck up jerk
Jukes thoughts on Annabeth - shes a stupid daughter of Athena and always has her head in a book and has fell for that stupid Percy Jackson. But ... I love her .
Nickname - juke or J
He is king of school
wow.
Son of Vulcan chapter 5 . 3/4
I have an idea for a son of Hephaestus named Damien O'Malley. He'll have curly brown hair and would have a sort of red-brown eye color. I read that Damien means fire so being a son of Hephaestus that will do nicely! I think he'll be tanned with sunburn because he moved from Tucson, Arizona and likes the heat. He will half a half sister (mother's side) named Ariella. She'll help the main characters a lot alongside Damien and will have Spanish heritage. I would love it if you put them into a new story called "Son of Fire and the Flame" I LOVE your fanfiction so much! It is my favorite fanfiction of all time. A reply is unnecessary. I know you're drinking bubble tea with strawberry sundaes and making Oscar worthy fanfictions left and right! See yah later and good luck on your fanfictions!