Reviews for Lost and Forgotten
Maschine Brennt chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Poor Russia they didn't deserve to get booed at all. Everyone should have been booin' that Brit he was shite!
Vanilla-villa2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hahaha, poor Peter. At least Lena came to cheer him up :)
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'Lost and Forgotten'-

*Insert Eurovision song lyrics here*

-Peter Nalitch is rewatching the Eurovision-

Peter: Aw man, I'm getting booed. This is awful. I wonder why I'm sitting here rewatching myself get booed? I mean, I could just turn the TV off...

*There is a knock at the door and Lena comes in*

Peter: Lena? How did you get my address?

Lena: Stefan gave it to me lol

Peter: How did he get my address?

Lena: Dunno lol

Stefan Raab: The author gave it to me because they wanted to write yet another contrived Eurovision fanfiction!

Peter: Oh I see, so, why are you here Lena?

Lena: I wanted to show you that everyone in Russia still loves you! Look out of the window, I've got everyone standing outside to show their love for you!

-No explanation is given as to how Lena arranged all of this-

Peter: Wow, that's pretty cool, thanks Lena.

Lena: :3

The End.
ESC-Fan chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Meh, that one wasn't too bad actually. A little mundane, to be honest. Good as a standalone story, but then it's part of Norwegian Nights, which makes it bad. And how did Stefan Raab get the address of someone in Russia? And why was Peter still sulking over getting booed on the Eurovision? How long ago after the contest is this even supposed to be? So many questions... so few answers.
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
wow I love this idea and it was done great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Nice
Vanilla chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Haha, you wrote another fanfiction about the Eurovision. Seriously? Oh internet, never stop surprising me.