Reviews for There's Nothing Like Soul Food
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Why is Bella black? I'm mixed black and white my self, but this is just weird.
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
they are so hot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I like
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This sounds extremely similar to You Never Go Back by nydollface
Everybody should look it up and see just how similar they are!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This sounds extremely similar to
bwalker31 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this story. I've re-read it so many times, it's not even funny! :) Surely a favorite.
The American Idiot chapter 1 . 8/1/2011! And Edward/Rob would be soooo hot as a fireman!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Loved it! Was Bella Hispanic in this story?
Snarry4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Twilightfan108 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
not to be racist or anything, but, is bella like an african american or something?
scdelone chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I like your story, it was nice to see different kinds of characters. It was different having Bella as black but it was still very cool.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Nice: They had carrots on them just like the curtains the Simpson's have in their kitchen; it was a housewarming gift from Emmett.

I hear ya Edward that annoys me too: I walked barefoot down the hallway, back to the kitchen and grabbed the plate before the timer stopped and then made that annoying beeping noise.

Train my hubby not to do that I catch him trying to be stealthy: I dug into the smothered chicken and baked macaroni and cheese. Even the candy yams tasted so good. I found myself even more turned on as I finished the plate. I licked the plates slowly to get all the tasty goodness off. I never done this in front of her, but she was used to seeing me lick things.

Omg no Edward didn't: "I wouldn't start that now, Edward," she said as she looked down at me.

"Esme called, she is going to come over," she pouted.

"So let's do it until she knocks on the door," I said as I separated her chocolate brown legs.

"Edward," she said. She was fake pouting, but she moved the pan over and slid back on the counter.

This was new and I liked it so freaking hot: "Oh am I?" I took another piece and dripped the juice down her belly. I watched has it makes it's way down to her pussy.

My cock, which had been throbbing with anticipation, got covered in the peach juice. She pushed me back on the table aggressively.

"My turn," she smiled. She glided her tongue down my stomach. Down my sore abs and softly kissed the tip of me. Then suddenly wrapped her warm mouth around me.

As much I wanted to watch, the feeling was so good. I closed my eyes. The feeling sent a heated chill through me.

I opened my eyes when I didn't feel her. She straddled my lap again and guided me into her. She cooed as she took all of me inside once again.

I started my hands up thighs to her hips as I bucked into her. She placed her dark hands covered in peach juice over my pale ones. Then she started to ride me in a slow pace.

I stared at her as she grips my hands tighter. I already knew she wanted me to move harder. So I did and she threw her head back.

"Mmm," she said.

"You're so gorgeous," I growl. I breathed harder, and I could feel myself start to sweat. "Oh you love my white cock don't you," I grunted.

I just loved the playful Esme right here: "Why is it every time you come to Brooklyn you want me to do something?"

"Because I only come to Brooklyn for serious matters," she sipped her water as her cell started to ring.

Loved the ending: "Bella," I called. She came to the front, her hips swayed as she walked.

"I told you it wasn't over yet," I said as I pulled her close to me.

God luck you style seems familiar I could be totally wrong which I probably am but good luck. I liked some cream in my coffee especially Edward in Brooklyn and a fireman omg drool.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice. Good luck with the story.

Corey Taylors Bitch chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
oh good god i would love it if fireward would wake me up with a nice rodgering as well. how do you make peach cobbler?
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/24/2010