Reviews for Faye Who?
ju1i3Oh chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
One of the beast written CB fics I've read! Love how you portrayed the characters... and that freaky evil character-creepy! And omg I love the ending so so sweet! :3
Going into my faves!
Boo chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Offensively melodramatic

Writing style is overly passive and full with drawn out metaphors
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
You know what? This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I swear this one's going to my favorites! ;]

It was so gore, but it's all right. It was so difficult to read because I was trying to absorb all of the emotions in it and I did. :]

The original characters are good as well. The villain was way freakier than Vicious. , It's good that she died. Serves her right! :P

The way this story was presented has been very unique. I am very impressed with your writing style.

...and of course, the epilogue was wonderful. ,

Thank you for coming up with this story and selflessly sharing it to everyone. May you have more to write soon.

Truly yours,

Releina Artemis
phoenix521 chapter 18 . 8/1/2005
i decided to take a stroll through the 30 CB fanfics, and i stumbled upon yours. i grumbled and groaned about reading 18 chapters until i finished chapter 1. then, i grumbled and groaned about not being able to finish fast enough. this story was awesome. a lot of fics lose something half way through, but yours certaily didn't. it was engaging and smart and dramatic and amazing. i really appreciate what you wrote; it's always refreshing to read good work. i know it's been over three years since you posted this piece, but i just thought i should tell you that it is still quite amazing. thanks again!
Neonlights chapter 18 . 6/14/2005
that took me three hours to read but i did it! yayness! i like it very much! favorites! favorites!
no name 12345 chapter 18 . 6/2/2005
You are an amazing author. I truly adore this story to death. Keep up the great work!
tenchisanimechick chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
-_- I like this fanfic and the other stories you wrote keep writing _
billabong chapter 18 . 3/25/2005
good job...:D
HelpComputah chapter 18 . 6/24/2004
Whoa... that was friggin awesome. Great stuff!
donna8157 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
hi. this is a great story!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Depressing story doesn't mean bad story. In fact, you're story was very good in my opinion.

Great job...
Pairtree chapter 18 . 9/12/2003
omg! i loved dis story! i was actually crying when i was reading chp 17, honestly! it was so sad! and this story is so reality like, well except for da dying and coming back and da feelings and all are all reality like. Dis is a trully wonderful fanfic and i rate u with 110 stars for it! _

lil-cherrie-blossym
liz012014 chapter 18 . 7/17/2003
Just wanted to say that I loved this story. It was so heartfelt and emotional. Beautiful work.
Rei chapter 18 . 7/6/2003
WOW! This has got to be the best story I've ever read on Cowboy Bebop! Keep up the great work.

Hopefully there'll be a sequel!

Bye! _
Faraday chapter 18 . 7/1/2003
AH amazing. Oh god. That was amaazing. Cried so many times. At the end to - this time out of happiness. Oh wow. You are such a wonderful author to evoke such reactions. Kudos.