Reviews for Chocolate Pudding and Oreos
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 6/16
-Giggling like a fool-! XD
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/3
That was very cute! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Cute :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Mmm i bet helga enjoyed that even more than the cookie and pudding lol. That was so great! Arnold was such a flirt. Very cute romantic story.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
CUTE! Is the oreos dipped in pudding actually good? I'll have to try that. :)
Beth chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Aww, that ended very cute and sweet (yep, pun intended ;) )
Cosmoprobs12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this. Short and simple, but probably one of the best ArnoldxHelga fics I've read!
AiraChica chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Type your review here...
Katarina956 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was totally cute!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this was so good. well done.
seddieluv4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
D'Awwww! This was very very very VERY cute! I loved it!
TurquoiseRose16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
awww. Great story and cute ending. you know this should have been an episode in the 6th season if those idiots hadnt ended the show before then. sigh. i want to kill them for ending the show. anyway you are an amazing writer :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
OMG HEY! That was a terrible cliffy! Hahah! Well, for me, it was... ;) ahaha. Great shot! ;)
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
wow so cute *bows to ur awesome story writing* loves it!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hi, StarvingWriter.

Do you still remember me? I am the weird Russian guy who sometimes translates stories. For the very first time I was actually asked to translate a fanfic, and this fanfic happened to be "Chocolate Pudding and Oreos". The funny thing is I did not realize I had already translated something of yours until the translation was over. So you won't mind if I'll publish the translation on FFN, with all the appropriate credits?

Some notes:

I wonder what "cold, almost-summer rain" is supposed to mean.

Hey! Arnold had no time to put his clothes on after the shower! And if he wrapped the wet towel around Helga, then he was stark...? Uh...

Oh come on, Arnold ate Grandma's meals for sixteen years. He would not be surprised with something as trivial as pudding with Oreos.