Reviews for Childhood Twilight Rewrite
DeiStarr chapter 6 . 9/17
I love this! Are you ever going to finish it?

Also, I know you say that Harry is approximately 8 years old in Sprite terms, but his mentality seems closer to 4-6 years old. With ADHD. Which can be explained as a Sprite thing - the thing is, if Sprites don't reach adulthood until they're 100 years old, Harry wouldn't be aged 1 year for their 2; we reach adulthood a lot earlier than 50 years old. Say adulthood is 21 years old - that's around 4.75 years to our 1, making Harry around 3 years old. (Numbers all rounded off to the nearest 1/4.) If Sprites age faster as babies and gradually slow down as they get older the equivelent age you gave Harry would make more sense, but he still seems to think like a very young child at times. I'd definitely say 4-6 years old.

It could be explained that due to his living so long as a wizard he aged prematurely as a Sprite. (If he was born a Sprite, Dumbledore must have bound his Sprite nature before leaving him at the Dursleys in order to force him to live as a wizard 'for the Greater Good'. Breaking the binding would revert him back to being a Sprite, but possibly leave him physically (and somewhat mentally) older than he should be.)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 6 . 1/21
Harry should be with either Paul from La Push or Caius from Volterra, the reason I chose those two is because they would even out Harry's sprite more Caius I reckon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
i loved loved loved loved it.
misuky7 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I adore your work. I cannot wait to read more. :3
collegegirl2805 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
so good :) I'll read the other one later if it's up on the site. Well done and very creative
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Ah! Jane is a Volturi, no?
I demand an update! I love you turned Harry into a giggling mess
tamashiyuki chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I like so much!

No continue?
Eliana34 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ton écriture est beaucoup mieux que dans la première version...bravo!
BlueMetalXavier chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Can you please please update? I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Zerow21 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Kan inte vänta på nästa kapitel. Upptatera snart! :)
Berätelsen var veldigt rolig.
Lady Kaiki chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
Alena13 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
hey, your rewrite is 10000 times better! why don't you continue? Iwould love Severus giving out hugs :)
EmeraldNeko chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
was brilliant please update soon
amata0221 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Brilliant story, love it. Please continue this.
shironi27 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Amazing story so far! Hope you update it, even though it's been a while, but you promised to finish your stories. So I shall wait patiently for the next chapter. Good Luck!