Reviews for Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Emily chapter 34 . 2/10
wow! It was so good I caught up from the start in 2 days! This has been my life and I am already itching to find out what happens next. I NEVER read unfinished stories but I made an exception for you because it's too good to ignore! Hoping you update before I explode :D
DaceyRose chapter 34 . 1/6
This is really awesome! Though, as far as I can tell, you don't have a picture for Riddle on your bio. I'd really lour to see one, if possible? Pleaseeeeeeeee?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
I literally JUST finished the first part of this chapter (I scrolled down once her dad asked Iris if she had a bad dream) just to write this; I think her dad is a Snape. It would make sense, wouldn't it? I mean, think about it; she and her dad hate each other, she is pretty much a Marauder, her dad is very Slytherin... yup. She's a Snape.

Now, I shall continue on with the chapter.

-Nali
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 34 . 12/4/2013
How much u bet Tom just got a major boner? Damn I love this story
Update as soon as u can please! The suspense is killing me!
Heart Chan chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
Hot DAMN! I absolutely LOVE how you ended this chapter! XD GO EVAN! I also love the cast you came up with. I look forward to seeing how everyone does. :D It should be especially interesting to see Tom's reaction to her upcoming performance.
Sweet Bitter Life chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
F.u.c.k.k. I knew something was off when Tom was being nice, but this? My mind was blown away seriously! I totally didn't expect this! Damn, that was just dirty! I feel angry for Evan. You are a genius for write this, but I don't like you either for washing Evan with spiders. That's just sick. Brilliant xD
Sweet Bitter Life chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Up until now, I was really liking this. But then you put the Spanish salsa song. Now I love this, and this will be forever my favorite chapter. :D
Ophy chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
I must say, this has been an interesting story so far! I love the way you portray Tommy I can't wait to see how the play goes! :D
ArdentGeek chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
Oh my Evan really mad LOVE IT
AiryAquarianAlchemist chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
Oh! Shit! Damn!

I literally was doing the double star-fingered hand fanning thing that really excited teen girls do in those TV shows when I read that last section - from 'Mudblood' onwards.

Even let out a squeal at that final line!

SO EXCITED! AND PUMPED! I want to read the next chapter sooooooo baaaad!

I love and your story and everything about this so far :3
Guest chapter 34 . 11/7/2013
More! I need more, I am addicted to Evan and Tom! :D

P.S.
I can see why it's called 'Lady Macbeth', the title fits her well.
Ahsilaa chapter 34 . 11/7/2013
:O was that even who said that? Because I it was...that was some major character development that seemed to slip under my nose.
I understand that she was furious - id someone did that to MY sister they would have to pry my hands f his bloody corpse but the mud blood thing? Wow.
I love the dramatic change in her.
M. S. Hackett chapter 34 . 11/6/2013
I've been reading this story for about a little over a year now, and honestly? It just never ceases to amaze me. Those little twists and surprises, and that handling of the characters - everytime I see an update and read through the new chapter, I end up not knowing if I should smother you in kisses or with pillows.

This was one of the chapters that proved it to me once again. At the very end, when Evan told Tom what she did, I caught myself actually rooting and going "HELL YES THE THE PEDOPHILE", but then I kind of quieted down after realizing that was a bit wrong. Either way, you handled everything with precision (as always) and I'm glad you have time to update almost every month!

Hope you update soon
FemmeFerret chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
Yay! I'm kind of in love with your fic. Evan is awesome-ly snarky, can't wait to read your next chapter :)
CapitaineHook chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
Please update! I cannot wait! This story is so much better than I thought it was going to be; I mean when I first read the beginning chapters I thought this was going to be another cookie cutter, averagely written, TRJr. fic. But it turned out so much better!