Reviews for Echo
RPhysics chapter 8 . 1/22
Aww, so apparently you won't be finishing this. That's a shame. I think if you cut a portion of the ending, you could get a quick "happily-ever-after" in. It may not be quite as enjoyable, but a basic narrative that wraps everything up would be better than this cliffhanger of an ending.

But anyways, I enjoyed the story quite a bit. Thanks for writing all that you have!
TaniaLo chapter 8 . 1/21
Автор, ну пожалуйста, я понимаю прошло 4 года с момента обновления, но будь ты человеком - напиши продолжение.
Фанфик - замечательный, забавный, и мои любимые Фаббери...
Буду признательна!
Qendgame chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
I LOVE THIS FIC! Such a brilliant story, I'm addicted. Your such a talented writer, hopefully you will come back and finish this some day.
Rocksteady-baby chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
This is great why haven't you finished it?
fortheloveoffaberry chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
This story hasn't been updated in three years, but I want more. I want so so so so so much more. It's such an amazing story. If you ever decide to continue you this, I would def be your #1 supporter. Hope you're doing well!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
such an amazing story, its soooo good, please come back and finish it :(
JadeLeeBerry chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
please please please continue this story it is an amazing story loved it
JadeLeeBerry chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Amazing amazing fist chapter, love it! So original. now onto the rest!
sanekittens chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Feeling all abandoned and junk.
sanekittens chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
So cuteeeeee .
sanekittens chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
grins
sanekittens chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Ehh seems like the right thing to do.
#ThumbsUp
sanekittens chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Rachey if I didn't know any better i'd say you were spazzin' out!
bubbies chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
PLEASE come back and finish this delightful tale!
Emerald Stag chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
This was such a wonderful story idea. I love using Rachel's new found ability to hear thoughts after her electrocution to overcome the masks and layers people have, especially someone like Quinn in this story. They were wonderfully sweet together in these later chapters.