Reviews for John & Delenn Human Sexuality vs Minbari Formality
startufflover chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
I love it! I laughed like a maniac...and love the way it ended. It was fun and well write, I need it that. Good work
blue talith chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Totally hilarious! Thank you for this most delightful story.
blue talith chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Oh, my. Here I am, laughing again! This piece is so very funny! You've got your juices flowing on this one!
kungfuwaynewho chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
This was a lot of fun! John and Delenn could seem in the show. Nice to read something a little steamier.

This: "Did Delenn find the mag and go Entil'zha on your ass with a dennbok?" Is amazing. As is the Titanic metaphor when they finally go at it.
Nyt Yanse chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Oh my God! That was painfully hilarious! Poor John, can't stop being outfoxed! Of course, that's how it should be in a marriage, but still... ;P
NHPW chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
This is adorable, funny and... OK, maybe a tad OOC, but you know what? So what. You had me hooked before it got to that point. I laughed so hard at the bachelor party scene, and I have always thought that if there was someone who would pester Sheridan about his sex life, it would be Garibaldi, so I LOVED the scene with the two of them in the garden. And everybody loves a J&D sex scene, so... yeah. Love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Great story! Where did he hide the book from G'Kar?
Nyt Yanse chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Oh my god, poor John...

Please put us all out of our misery!
Nyt Yanse chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I think we all see the general direction of where this is going... ;P

I'm surprised at the confrontation between John and Michael, the 'jabbing' bit didn't quite read like them but the bit after that was certainly funny!
blue talith chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Come on, John! Get it over with! No harm, no foul!
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I knew as soon as G'kar gave him the book it was bad news.. (Laughing so hard, I am tearing up. Thank you. You made my day.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
You call this fluff? I call it hilarious smut! I love the 'bachelor party'. SWEEEEEEET!
blue talith chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Definitely gotta see this story through to the end! I'm very eager to read Delenn's response!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2010