Reviews for Haunted
God! You had me crying! This is terrible how good this is...*goes to cry some more*
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 2/5
This was heart wrenching and intense. You're a great writer. Great job with the story.
sbz chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hi there,

I've been working my way through your fics for the last two days and finally decided I should review.

This was right up my alley (I like the dark, angsty, twisted, bleak stuff that network TV never does) and is exactly the kind of thing I read and think "Damn, I wish this was a 100,000 word epic exploring the angst, grief, fallout, etc in detail" but alas tis not to be (but hey, if you know any fics like that, let me know! Aside from your stuff and a few isolated stories I've yet to find much to my taste [I'm pretty new to CM fandom]).

I like all the ladies of CM, but Prentiss edges the others out as my favourite, and what can I say, I love stories that put my favourite through the mental/emotional/physical wringer to break em down and see how they cope (or don't).

I'm enjoying all your stuff so far. Good plotting and pacing, nice characterization, and of course the Prentiss focus. If I can offer one bit of constructive criticism? Watch your commas. You're pretty comma happy. You especially have a habit of starting a sentence "And," and 99% of the time the comma is incorrect. I've also noticed typos which can interrupt the flow at times. Maybe a closer proofread or a beta? But on the whole I'm thoroughly enjoying your fics.

Looking forward to exploring more of your work. Thanks for writing, and I hope you continue to share with us!
Odainath chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I'm sorry for not reviewing this sooner - I've read it about a dozen times. A beautifully written and heart-wrenching story that is nothing short of wonderful.
manu29 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010

I am a french fan of your story! (sorry if i make mistakes in this message!)

I wanted to ask you if i can translate your story in french and poste it on a franch forum on criminal minds specifying (of course) that it is a translation of your story.

thanks for your answer and congratulations for your stories on Emily and Dreck!
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Everything you said in your a/n is true. I hope against hope that they don't kill JJ nor scar Emily to this point, but this was a great insight into a possible scenario.

How everyone in the team would react, how Emily would survive but barely live, how frustrated and helpless Morgan would be. Beautiful. Horrible, but beautiful
nikonic chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i'm totally with you. i hope they don't kill off JJ. but in any case, great story. really well developed.
yesterdaysnews chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I keep re-reading this story because it's beautiful. Even though I know the text and what's to come each time, I still can't keep from shedding a couple tears.
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was really well written. It was in depth, revealing, and in character. I loved the details, Morgan's thoughts and observations, and the notions of "ghosts." You would think, after this many seasons, someone on the team would get killed off eventually...Nice job :)
JayJe chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
:( I think I'm about to start crying...

This better not happen. I swear on my life I will have a heart attack if ANYTHING like this happens. She better live. I have the same hopes of her living and then coming back. Same with Preniss!
AgentNote chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow. So I'm kind of speechless right now. That was incredibly well written and an amazing story. I agree with you though, JJ should not die because those brainless CBS people will one day realize their actions were plain old stupid :) great great story! Dark, sure, but great job!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this is definitely a plausible situation, but i hope they don't kill off JJ tho! i saw on paget's twitter that this will be her last year (like 99% sure i remember reading that)... so i'm thinking JJ might just leave and the possibility of Emily dying at the end of this coming season? (tho i hope not, so like you said they can come back!)

anywhoo good story, very sad, but very very well written!