Reviews for Eat Me, Drink Me
SweenetttillTheEnd chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Although there were some parts that are , you know XD, it helped to the story to be more interesting
SweenetttillTheEnd chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
the title killed me
katie chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I loved this I found it quite realistic and even at a young age it was still beautiful
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Great story wish there were more of these :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Awww, it was good.
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Unrealistic is an understatement. In fact for me the only satisfactory way to end this story would be for Alice to kill Tarrant!

I used to like Alice/Tarrant but I've increasingly come to hate it. This story is only an extreme example of what has turned me against the pairing, the depiction of Alice, not as the great heroine she is meant to be, but a weak spineless woman who can't live without the Hatter.

If there is a sequel that has the original characters then I hope Alice does not end up with Tarrant and does not stay in Underland at the end. Because Alice's destiny is to accomplish great things in her own world, not be a domestic appendage to the Hatter.
GachaGachaGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
that was very interesting and...wow lol i liked it :3
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow! This just blew my mind! And I love it! Though I had to stop once in a while when I was reading this, I just... wow the mad hatter's dark side. ;D
MissusGages chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I've read this I don't know how many times... Absolutely love it! It just occurred to me that I would also absolutely love to see how the reunion goes... Wink wink!
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
interesting

JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was very good.

Very Mad. ;p
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Another Tarrant/Alice sexcapade! Yay!

May I first off begin with how well you write Tarrant? It makes me jealous. I am not kidding.

Next, this story was great. I wasn't sure how it would settle with me first but in the end I liked it. I liked how you played with Tarrant's madness in order to have to situation come about. You didn't mess with his character, you used what was given. That, my friend, is very clever!

Second, I liked you ending. It isn't too unrealistic (there's that whole captive syndrome where victims fall in love with their kidnappers/violators when exposed to them for awhile...the name of the syndrome currently escapes me...) but also Alice realized that it wasn't Tarrant truly. Just a side of him that sees the light of day when he's in the dark.

This story was not too much. Granted a couple parts made me uncomfortable, but a reader I relish that feeling. Because it causes me to expand as well and get over things that just really aren't that bad in the end. :)

I liked this!

Fairfarren

Lydia
LoveandScience chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I do enjoy the dark romances :) Really wonderfully written story, creative plot I wouldn't have thought of, and it was just plain hot. Thanks for writing this _
angel5623 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
omg loved this! 333 i love how it ended. i would have cried if it ended any other way.
WinryRockbellElric chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
There is nothing wrong with this! You could've included his accent getting thicker at times. But it isn't necessary! So this is amazing.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »