Reviews for Eat Me, Drink Me
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Unrealistic is an understatement. In fact for me the only satisfactory way to end this story would be for Alice to kill Tarrant!

I used to like Alice/Tarrant but I've increasingly come to hate it. This story is only an extreme example of what has turned me against the pairing, the depiction of Alice, not as the great heroine she is meant to be, but a weak spineless woman who can't live without the Hatter.

If there is a sequel that has the original characters then I hope Alice does not end up with Tarrant and does not stay in Underland at the end. Because Alice's destiny is to accomplish great things in her own world, not be a domestic appendage to the Hatter.
GachaGachaGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
that was very interesting and...wow lol i liked it :3
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow! This just blew my mind! And I love it! Though I had to stop once in a while when I was reading this, I just... wow the mad hatter's dark side. ;D
MissusGages chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I've read this I don't know how many times... Absolutely love it! It just occurred to me that I would also absolutely love to see how the reunion goes... Wink wink!
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
interesting

JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was very good.

Very Mad. ;p
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Another Tarrant/Alice sexcapade! Yay!

May I first off begin with how well you write Tarrant? It makes me jealous. I am not kidding.

Next, this story was great. I wasn't sure how it would settle with me first but in the end I liked it. I liked how you played with Tarrant's madness in order to have to situation come about. You didn't mess with his character, you used what was given. That, my friend, is very clever!

Second, I liked you ending. It isn't too unrealistic (there's that whole captive syndrome where victims fall in love with their kidnappers/violators when exposed to them for awhile...the name of the syndrome currently escapes me...) but also Alice realized that it wasn't Tarrant truly. Just a side of him that sees the light of day when he's in the dark.

This story was not too much. Granted a couple parts made me uncomfortable, but a reader I relish that feeling. Because it causes me to expand as well and get over things that just really aren't that bad in the end. :)

I liked this!

Fairfarren

Lydia
LoveandScience chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I do enjoy the dark romances :) Really wonderfully written story, creative plot I wouldn't have thought of, and it was just plain hot. Thanks for writing this _
angel5623 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
omg loved this! 333 i love how it ended. i would have cried if it ended any other way.
WinryRockbellElric chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
There is nothing wrong with this! You could've included his accent getting thicker at times. But it isn't necessary! So this is amazing.
Vema chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
A well-done look at the dark side of love. Very sexy, very dark. I very much enjoyed it and hope to see a sequel to this!
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
As a treat to myself, I reading this before bed, but now I've been up far too late. I hope I remember to comment on everything - it's long!

First, I absolutely love Tarrant with that dark, possessive side. Alice snuggling against his chest so sleepily as they went into the cabin nearly broke my heart as I thought of what must be coming, but I loved it.

The way he explains his actions in his ramblings wouldn't work for every character, but for a mad one it definitely fits. However, I'm not so sure how Alice can dangle from the ceiling by her wrists without him holding her up... Other than that, those scenes were (for myself, at least) perfect.

Thank you for having the courage to publish this, and the courage to have Alice stay with Tarrant. It certainly wouldn't be the expected, accepted answer at the end of such a tale.

As always, I loved it.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Awesome~
sweetestmisery19 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Interesting story! I think you captured the Hatter's voice and showed the darker side of him that we really never see. I will say that I wish the ending hadn't been quite as easy, but at the same time, it wasn't really that easy at all. I say that because as I read this, I found myself following the same emotional path with Alice. For a story like this one, with the darker theme, I'm impressed that you were able to make us follow that same path because it normally doesn't happen.

I really enjoyed it! :)
Odango chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Will this fanfic have a sequel? Pleaseeeee!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »