Reviews for Breathe For Me
Stryker2017 chapter 23 . 8/28
Oh my goodness gracious! I just have to say that I absolutely love, love, LOVED this story! This is definitely one of my favorite pairings within the One Piece community and the way you captured these two with your beautiful demonstration of plot elements,imagery, and separate emotional development between Zoro and Sanji just really threw me over the edge (in a good way, of course)! I had to create an account as soon as I read this story just so that I could give you my thanks! I look forward to reading more of your work! Good job!
yyyy chapter 15 . 8/17
What? Zoro said Sanji has the right to take his life? That zoro's okay with Sanji taking his life? Since when was Zoro ok with someone stepping in his path to become the world's greatest swordsman? It was even stated clearly to Luffy that he would leave if Luffy ever tried to interfere with his dream. And Sanji killing Zoro is interfering with that dream. Why would Zoro be ok with that? One thing Zoro and Luffy have in common is that they would never allow anyone to place a single foot in the way of their path. Whether it's their life saviour or their nakama. I think you butchered zoro's personality here, sorry
Wow... The ultimate offense to Zoro... Implying he can't protect himself... Zoro should be angrier... Also he should have been able to sense that chunk of metal before Sanji since he's always first to sense things in the manga... I read one of your stories before and thought characters were too OOC but I decided to try again... Still OOC but better than the last...
stream hesitates chapter 23 . 5/29
Just finished reading this for the second time, and loved it just as much, if not more, than the first! It was the first ZoSan fic I ever read, and so glad it was. I was introduced to the amazing thing that is one of my favourite pairings! Arg! I'll be coming back to this one soon :) thank you!
Storm08 chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Clearly one of the best this pairing has to offer .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Aaaaaaah! Love this story! Reading through it now for a third time! XD
HollyWoodFix chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
Such a cute story! My heart almost exploded from all the fluffy goodness. This was definitely one of the best ZoSan stories I've read XD Thank you for such a great story!
Karmateal414803 chapter 23 . 9/21/2015
so good thank u. i love the way you write it is amazing and i hardly say that.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Every time I see the end of a section,I can only think, foxy pirates 0_o I REALLY don't like that guys laugh! Lol! XD LOVE how the story develops, and I love how you portray the characters!
Storm08 chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
Definitely one of my favorite story )
Storm08 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This story is just soooooooo good .I loved it !
kanyon01 chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
FUCKKKKKKKKK THIS WAS SO AMAZING IM LIKE CRYING UGH RIVALRIES THAT TURN TO LOVE KILL ME JUST KILL ME. I LOVED IT, YOU ARE A FANTASTICALLY AMAZING WRITER. DUDE SERIOUSLY THE LIFE SAVING DRAMA HERE TOTALLY LOVED IT. AND THE BANTER BETWEEN THESE TWO IS YESSSS. GREAT JOB BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNEW THAT!
READ THIS IN ONE SITTING BTW LOL
Eva Inevitable chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
This was one of my favourite fanfictions ever because usually there are parts I don't like or scan over but you handled everything so beautifully there was no need. I loved how you handled the relationship AND the rest of the crew especially the caring Chopper. Anyway take care and well done for writing such a wonderful story.
Eva Inevitable chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
*Sigh* massive crush on Sanji.
Eva Inevitable chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
This story is right up my street