Reviews for Breathe For Me
Storm08 chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Clearly one of the best this pairing has to offer .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Aaaaaaah! Love this story! Reading through it now for a third time! XD
HollyWoodFix chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
Such a cute story! My heart almost exploded from all the fluffy goodness. This was definitely one of the best ZoSan stories I've read XD Thank you for such a great story!
Karmateal414803 chapter 23 . 9/21/2015
so good thank u. i love the way you write it is amazing and i hardly say that.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Every time I see the end of a section,I can only think, foxy pirates 0_o I REALLY don't like that guys laugh! Lol! XD LOVE how the story develops, and I love how you portray the characters!
Storm08 chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
Definitely one of my favorite story )
Storm08 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This story is just soooooooo good .I loved it !
kanyon01 chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
FUCKKKKKKKKK THIS WAS SO AMAZING IM LIKE CRYING UGH RIVALRIES THAT TURN TO LOVE KILL ME JUST KILL ME. I LOVED IT, YOU ARE A FANTASTICALLY AMAZING WRITER. DUDE SERIOUSLY THE LIFE SAVING DRAMA HERE TOTALLY LOVED IT. AND THE BANTER BETWEEN THESE TWO IS YESSSS. GREAT JOB BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNEW THAT!
READ THIS IN ONE SITTING BTW LOL
Eva Inevitable chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
This was one of my favourite fanfictions ever because usually there are parts I don't like or scan over but you handled everything so beautifully there was no need. I loved how you handled the relationship AND the rest of the crew especially the caring Chopper. Anyway take care and well done for writing such a wonderful story.
Eva Inevitable chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
*Sigh* massive crush on Sanji.
Eva Inevitable chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
This story is right up my street
Eva Inevitable chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
I'm really enjoying this! I love of you have handled Sanji! You've written him as the martyr I believe him to be
Thelittlestbunny chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
So cuuuuuuuuuute great story
Hshakii chapter 23 . 2/26/2015
This was a great fic to read! I really loved the part when Zoro forgot about Sanji's bandages and found him lying there waiting for him later. Ohhh it hurt so much it was awesome. And the zosan was really cute. I blushed a lot aha.

Anyways, to sum it up, I loved this story anddddd keep it up!
Littlesissy2001 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Hilarious amd Great. Favorite line, I think Usopp crapted his pants though! I could not stop laughing!