Reviews for Cinderella Story
flootzavut chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
"She'd expected him to be pissed and to blame himself and to yell at her for not carrying a weapon, but she hadn't expected him to look exhausted and lost and even a little broken."

my heeeeeaaaart...
Pinx chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Amazing!
Pinx chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You have no idea how many times l have read this story. It gets better the more l read it! More Cinderella please- LOVE it.
Pinx (Ellie x)
Charlie O'Kelley chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I read your profile and I see that you are working on a lot of stories at the same time. That might not let you get to finishing stories that aren't complete. Well, I do hope that you can get a chance to work more on this one. I don't usually read NCIS fics but I do like this pairing and I have to say this was steamy. I can see where the story can logically end here but I would love to see how they continue on from the point of the big reveal.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to talk about the story. I know that just talking about the story can often get those plot bunnies humping again.
Freythefrog chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Nice! This was so hot. Although I got angry with Gibbs for not revealing himself to Kate earlier.

I especially liked how the beginning of it tied in with the submarine episode, made it seem all the more real.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was great! And if you have any intentions of continuing it, I'd love to read more!
MontanaAngel89 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow i loved this...i loved the "elf-lord" part ;oP
shawdoo chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow - I thnk that was one of the best Kibbs stories I've ever read! So out of character yet so very Kate and Gibbs, if that makes any sense :-) I certainly hope to be reading more of your stuff in the very near future.