Reviews for New Beginnings
tasheika.conley chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Wow I truly liked this story.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
trying to figure out why if gibbs is the gaurdian why is he taking a back seat and letting a teenager raise her sister instead of stepping up
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I love how you started it something seems off I wish there was more of an introduction between the team. Gibbs seems like he is hididng something and there seems like there is more to that accident
Samitballi chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Ok I had to read at least one more chapter before bed haha ;) Thanks for a great chapter!
Samitballi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is a good start. I'm looking forward to reading on to the next chapters in the morning :)You've certainly come up with a creative idea. I don't think I've read anything quite like this :)

Can I make a suggestion though? Gracie- if she's 6- is a bit too old to be sucking her thumb or being carried. If she were three or four even, but my five year old little brother doesn't even do that anymore. Hope you don't mind :) Great story idea!
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Very good story!

I like the character you created in Alyssa. She's strong and independent, but you let her feelings show through that she is pained by the loss she's experienced.

There were a couple things through the story that I felt were slightly OOC for Gibbs, but I'll mention them in PM.

Overall, great story and I look forward to reading more from you.
SouthernBlossom chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Thought I'd let you know that I just read 'New Beginnings' and I thought it was fantastic. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
Bookits chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Awesome story! I liked it!
wandamarie chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work thanks hope you up date when you can thanks
wandamarie chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
it was a good one keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
thanks it is a great chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Alyssa needs to watch it or she will be getting her bottom warm by Gibbs it is a great story thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
thank you it was agreat chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
it is a good one so far thanks keep up the good work
gaben chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Great. You should definitely do more stories with these characters. I love alyssa's character. You developed her really well. Gracie is developing well too. O cam see some conflicts and disagreements between Gibbs and Alyssa about grace. Please excuse my spelling mistakes I have a new phone and my fingers are to big and my screen too small. Anyway keep going just for the fun of it if need be but you get a vote from me just the same.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »