Reviews for Better Days
anemix chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was sweet, though it was funny that 10 didn't recognize 11, and kept thinking of him as the young man. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ten meets Eleven, we get a glimpse of Donna Noble's return (you know it's gonna happen!), and just a teensy little bit of Doctor/River goodness in there as well? Oh my friend, you are a WIZARD!
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I read this fic as well, ha-HA!

It's lovely, by the way.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
this is just the perfect combination of happy and sad. I'm glad that somehow, somewhere, Donna comes back into the Doctor's life; he needs someone like her, fresh and unflappable, and not ever going to fall in love with him. ;)

This was wonderfully written; thank you for sharing!
butterflieo chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
"There is a creaking, otherworldly sound, and a blue 1950's police box disappears from the cemetery at Chiswick.

"Five minutes later, the other one disappears too."

The call that lingers through space and time, in the memories of one in the afterlife, and one in the not-quite reality, not-quite dream- The DoctorDonna, and the Doctor.

That call resounds through the stillness of the cemetery, with nothing but grass and stone to hear and no one to pass it on.

But maybe it should always be like that.

"Goodbye, Donna."

And perhaps it always will.
KirstenLavransdatter chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Gorgeous! Characters are all exactly right - you've got Eleven's wisdom just right.

So sensitive and gentle. And dignified. Just right for a funeral.