Reviews for September
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
And I cried it reading...
OMG it was so emotional, despite shortness.
Now I wish Neal was real and I could hug him really tight...
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
it was good. the last line was really sweet and i had tears in my eyes too.
Ronni chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OMG i was crying soo much when i got to the part about how he had memories of her and a rain shower in september the song was singin about memories adn rain showers in september! SO SAD I LUVED IT! SOO CUTE (CRYING)!
Senaki Mira chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*was actually listening to "You Raise Me Up," by Celtic Woman while reading this* '

Maybe slightly OOC, dialogue-wise, on Neal's part, but this was still sweet. (Sorry that I'm not much for tears, though.) XD

And I love "September." I just put it on my iPod a few days ago. Oddly enough, it made me think of White Collar, but mainly just Neal.
bittergreen chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Beautiful and sad and heart-warming that Peter is there for Neal. WHY CAN'T WE SEE THIS ON THE TV SHOW?Uggghhh! I guess if I were a WC writer, the show would be more like a soap opera?
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I didn't cry, but I had a big lump in my throat...This is one of the best White Collar fan fictions I've read!

I liked the whole thing, but this was my favorite part:

As they stood there, the clouds that had slowly been filling up the sky during the day opened up and rain began to fall. Neal laughed sadly and closed his eyes, tilting his head back towards the sky. "I love you too Kate…I love you too…"
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I didnt listen 2 the song while reading cuz I find music distracting while i read, but i looked it upbeforehand. This was really heartbreaking, the visual of Neal in the rain, whispering he loves her, that was the saddest, most beautiful part. Well done!

Pj

And i have no idea wat BCSD means, lol
j3nnee chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow! Such a sweet story. And the song is good when I looked it up.

Don't listen to much modern stuff but this is a good song you based the story on. The context makes so much more sense now.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
*sniffle* oh Neal, I wanna hug him!
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
10 out of 10 stars and I rarely give that rating ever so you know its really good. You must write more stories for white collar and I will read them.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 7/23/2010