Reviews for Mirror
ObscuraDemon chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Can I be a little less emotionally connected to this pairing from a long dead series please? It's just... they're fictional, yet I still get all teary eyed when I read about them... How stupid. (May I mention briefly that you characterize Kurama correctly and that it makes me very happy. Most people just take the surface value of his character and go no further, thank you for being one of the minority!)
Reyka Sivao chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Interesting comparison! Quite true, really.
Alyson1Weasley1Riddle chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
very short but very deep! I liked a lot!
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Finally! Someone that actually portrays them right! I really dislike reading fics where people separate Youko and Shuichi into two different people. But you... You accurately portray Kurama just as he is; Youko who has simply learned about kindness and love. And although it was short, I really enjoyed reading it.
MilkyMilky chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was very cute :) I'm glad to see someone actually writing them in character. And using correct grammar. And actually being a good writer overall. Thumbs up! 3
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This piece makes a good point and I think you are spot on. Nice job.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice job on this, it was well written. I liked it a lot and keep up with these two.
Mochiidzuki chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
YES I LOVE YOU. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I PORTRAYED THESE TWO CHARACTERS. Specially Kurama, you were right on target. I hate how people automatically think he's the cute, sensitive, kind, and ultra smart one in the group, when he actually can be more coldhearted than Hiei at times. And how you portrayed Hiei was beautiful, it really was :')
themusicalmuffin chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
x3 You're such a good writer

ehe I can't think of anything else to write :D So you get cookies.
ardentes chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I kind of hope you write a full blown story including the demon Hiei and demon Kurama. I like this story but I hope you write another multi-chapter story after "Little Wonders" containing Hiei and Kurama not in an alternative universe (or at least where they are both demons). However, if you need a break for a little while after writing the massive story "Little Wonders" with such frequent updates, then you should take a break. You definitely deserve it! Anyway, I think you write very well and I am excited to read more of your work!
KyoHana chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
'Because while outwardly there was nothing very similar about them, it was only with the other that each could be themselves.'

So very, very true... and this one shot proved not only that, but why these two are so perfect together.

BRAVA, m'dear!
Storming Lilacs chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very nice 3
Kuramas-Girl-Rose chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I loved it even though it was short. You understand and portrayed their character so well!