Reviews for Darkness of the Heart
Wolfman217 chapter 14 . 2/13
Really enjoyed reading this. It was very good :D
The Knowing chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I don't know if you revealed Revan's gender before, but that was some serious sneaky-son-of-a-crap stuff you did right there.
Achaewa chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Just read this story of yours and for a first fic it is superbly written and engaging. You have a way with words that leaves you engaged and the action scenes are well written.

I only have one complaint and that is the characters, while unikabe characters are well written as people you just love to hate, Revan is quite polarizing. On one side she helps Kallian and the group but on the other she is just so evil and unlikable that it is hard to root for her. The same could be said for Kallian, that while she is good and tries to help people, she is also so ruthless that in the end it leaves you, in this case me, having a hard time liking her.

That is not to say that you're a bad writer, you're quite a good one in fact, and this story is still quite enjoyable. Even if i'm more of a Leliana/any female shipper. Well i just wanted to say that you don't have to take my critiscism to heart, since it is your story, and that i still enjoyed it immensely.

So keep up the good work and keep on writing, cause you got talent. :-)
deathgeonous chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
This was an amazing story, and my calling it a story and not labeling it as a 'Fic' is a great complement in and of it's self. Personally, while I do sorta like the Star Wars setting somewhat, I really do HATE both the Jedi and the Sith, because they are both extremists, the Jedi lashing out in fear and the Sith in hate. Ah well, let's not to go into a psychological and philosophical debate about two fictional semi-sorta-religions. The only thing that saddens me about this great fic is the fact that since it's such a unique crossover, not many people have probably read it. Well, thanks for writing this, I'm off to the sequel, bye for now.
praeceps chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
ok you wanted to have a revan that stood apart from light and dark yet you have a revan who revels in the darkside so i think its safe to say you failed in that aspect
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
cool story
IgnusDei chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
Nice concept, poor characterization. Revan has got too many shades of Stupid Evil for my tastes, and Kallian develops far too quickly into a sith lord for my tastes.
Ms. Doesn't-have-an-account chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
Obviously Kaimaler, a reviewer, knows nothing about Revan. Never even seemed to even TRY to research anything on Revan as she would have found out more of Revan and Malak's earlier years together. She would also have learned that Revan never had a singular master, he had several, and besides Kreia's questionable lessons, he never really had a Sith master or ever really "fell" to the darkside.

Why did you make him a woman? Every female author seems Hellbent on turning him into a chick. In canon, he's a human male, and has black hair. Seems I'm the only one that's bothered when that's changed. TT

Though I know it's necessary, to me, if Revan is/was Darkside I don't think he'd talk so much and have pointless conversations with people.

I liked your descriptions. The length of your chapters can be appreciated, though having every chapter have clumped-into-paragraph story telling can get a bit tiring to read. Maybe I'm just used to a more spaced out typing. Those seem to breathe better when theres more room.

I didn't like the way you handled Revan. Or that he's a girl. I'm a girl and I don't like femRevan, it's sad! D:

Am I the only one? .

Thanks.
BlackWarth chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
great story!

i am happy to have found and read it!

i really liked your portrail of Revan
Fayneir chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
Brilliant fic...I really enjoyed it.
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I admit, when I saw a Star Wars/Dragon Age crossover I was sceptical. But this is an amazing peice of fanfiction. And say it's your first attempt?

Bravo indeed.
Gogolu chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
That was innovative story.

Nicely done.
Inverness chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
Awesome story; great work!

Really hoping for a sequel!
Gogolu chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
Conversation with Kreia was very insightful.

Nice chapter.
Kaimaler chapter 12 . 9/17/2010
Ha ha! That is so true.

I guess I meant in the context of "Top ten most powerful Force users in the Galaxy." Revan was never "the greatest" Force user in the known Galaxy, she was simply brilliant at making it seem so. She knew her limitations and her power and used what she had to her advantage in both wars.

Erm, I guess I can ramble on and on...

But, one things bothering me about this chapter.

In KotOR, all information about I could find anyways since not much is told about Revan and Malak's early years together, that Malak was attempting to ursurp the title of Lord of the Sith by doing what the Sith do best; slaying their Masters. It failed and Revan cut his entire jaw off then he was sent into prosthesis.

Malak tried to turn on Revan and failed, like all Sith do.

Though there isn't much in the games or books telling you exactly what happened, I do remember hearing it somewhere.

I'm just a bit forgetful today and don't remember where and from whom I heard it.

Also, Kallian's return from the dark side was very, very interesting.

I do so wish Revan would find her old master, the true Sith Lord she and Malak trained under and who sent them on their quest for the Star Forge.

Oh yes, cookies for you for being such a great author and the quickest update I've ever seen. :)