Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
Alexpeetafourlover chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really wish you would continue this its a great story!:(
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Not a good way to start a relationship. Poor Charlie.
BridieM chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hi, just been reading a story by sherryola "Seeing Bella" and she did a recommendation for one of your other stories. Just had a quick read of this O/S and really enjoyed it. I will get to your other one but need to finish a few I have in progress. Thanks for sharing your talent.
darcysmom chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really enjoyed the story. The glimpse of Edward giving into his baser nature was really fun.

If you decide to continue this into a multi-chaptered fic, I would read it.

~darcysmom
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love it. I do wish that the story was longer though.
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Interesting take on Twilight.

I do wish you would have continued, though. I wonder if Edward would still be able to hear Bella's thoughts once she's a vampire, I also wonder what her reaction would be...

Great as a o/s, could be one hell of a story, if you ever chose to continue.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
:GROWLS: You should have continued a bit further at least! I want to know how she's gonna react when she wakes up!
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
jennybfry chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow! Great Story! I hope you consider expanding it into a full length story soon!
chocolatecheesecake chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
wow. i've always wondered what would happen if Edward had attacked Bella... great job :)
Wanda1988 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is different... But I like it. :)
Story Unfolding chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
more? please?
favludo chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Loved this! You captured Bella's thought just as I imagined them to be! Thanks for posting.
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
love it really great job, have you ever thought of doing a sequal i'd love to see Bella's reaction when she wakes up.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I. Have. No. Words. That was amazing, truly. love the prompt idea and you did a magnificent job with is. It would be interesting to see this story continued. Good luck with the contest!