Reviews for Brotherhood: Getting Back Up
ZeKe chapter 1 . 2/14
When you mentioned what the picture was I actually grabbed at the front of my shirt, all these goddamned feels are going to be the death of me I swear to god
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
*U* This was fantastic! I always wondered if Fred had more to him, and this is the fic I needed to read. U The history you gave him, the emotion, the part with Lance and Nick, in a way, being so gentle, and the doctor helping him... *U* Loved every bit of it! Rock on! *U*
Fati Sasspants chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I absolutely love this. I think they could have done a lot more with Fred. Alas. That's what fanfiction is for! This is a great look into what makes Fred tick. I, too, am dyslexic and dyscalculic, so I understand the everyday frustrations. Even with a calculator, every day tasks like figuring out how much money to pay someone for food (if I run out of $20s), or giving someone exact change, is nearly impossible. And poor Fred, being such a big guy doesn't make things any easier. Kids are cruel. Sometimes, kids just shut down, and start pushing everyone else away before they can be pushed away themselves.

Fred seemed to be a very sweet guy when he met Jean, but obviously he has some issues to work through.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. It's 2AM and I need to be going, so in closing- I really enjoyed this; the writing was good, and the story itself was good. Very refreshing and creative.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hey, it's published!

I think I'm beginning to understand and appreciate the BH boys. They add comedy (and a hint of stupidity), but they've got stories to tell, too. :)
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I was somewhat hesitant to read this fic because it's centered around Fred... although i'll admit i've never read a fic based on him before. I guess it was just a prejudice of mine... I decided to read it anyway because I think you're an awesome writer and i'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it. I feel like I know more about Fred's past and overall where he stands in the brotherhood. I think other than Lance he's perhaps the one who's the most devoted to the team and would try to keep the team together as a family.