Reviews for When Love Was Young
The Mad shoe chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
sweet fic.
pocky chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
It's so good i wish u would finish. At least end it even if it's fast like and they ...?I don't know. It's good though
aya chapter 5 . 9/14/2003
kawaii it's awsome i love yuri yuri all the way but this is good
miki chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
That was awsome you are the only person to write am aska sung yun thing so it's original hee hee sugar:)
DarkHrse chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
Chapter 5 is much better than Chapter 4. The latter was obviously completed in a hurry.

Your sentences in this chapter was well put together. I like the way you are able to describe sentiments and situations. May all the remaining chapters of this and your other stories be like this!

Quality takes time. Even though your readers, including myself, ask you to hurry up with an update, don't be pressured. If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right.
DarkHrse chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
A very good beginning. Except for a few minor grammatical errors, your story flows really well.

I do have to add though that to list all your original characters up front was a cop out. With your writing skills, you could have just incorporated them into the story and let the readers discover who they are and what role they play in your story. As it is, Lum-lum's deviousness did not come as a surprise nor mystery.

Other than, I think you did a good job. I look forward to read the next chapters.
silentlight chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
Hm,

so, when will the magic knights come and help? This is so frustrating...and poor Sang Yung...
silentlight chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
hi,

great plot, and I just adore Aska and Sang Yung. Looking forward to more...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
write more!
miki chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
keep writing!:)tee hee hee
Avette Boom-boom chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
HEY JO! man you never told me they were this good! i hate u Now! next time tell me there this good huh?...well C Ya at home kk jo... love ya lots...Avette Boom-boom...~!*Alie*!~
Sailor Pumpkinface chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
Wow...that's so incredibly intense!I like how you've focused on Aska,Sang Yung and 's a tad more realistic then I only prefer but incredibly well go,hon.*grin*
Bearit chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
Wow... this is getting more intense. You're not going to kill Sang Yung, are you? That would be just mean. Poor Aska-chan. More! More! Ne?
Shazzam chapter 4 . 3/22/2002
This is getting good so far! I look forward to more!
Bearit chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
I hate Lum-lum, just so you know, but I think you meant it to be that way. What's going to happen now? You're killing me. *sniffs* I shall be, quite anxiously, awaiting the next chapter!