Reviews for Demo Buzz
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Amazing fic
AWESME chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I always pull this story up everytime I watch toy story 3. No joke.
The139Blossom chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this story is amazing
Glitterfrost chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Ahahaha Oh my God.

Translating Buzz's words...I'm choking back laughter.

Best ever.

Also:"There was nothing to worry about though, it was just Mr. Potato Head as a cucumber."

LOL

This is amazing.
Thanks Hermione28 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Buzz getting jealous and refusing to help him is hilarious! I literally loled when I translated what he was saying, even as he reluctantly helped him. Woody would have been ticked if he knew what he was saying!
linklover77 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
This chapter is so cute! I love how Jessie tells Buzz about his Spanish Mode! :) Buzz/Jessie fluff adorable. Great story! I really enjoyed it! :D
Lexi Camille chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Awww, great story! I loved the TS 1 reference. Can't wait for more J/B stories. Please do more!

~Princess Rosalie Hale
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Awww that was so adorable :) Great job, I loved this extended version of the movie. It was very pleasant to read.
AlreadyOnMars chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
That was really good! I liked how you showed the new and old toys were interacting.
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I completely love this story, you are such a good writer! Even though this part is sad you still managed to make me smile towards Buzz and Jessie's cute moments. I can't wait for the final update! :)
dmwcool1 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
You are such an amazing writing and descriptive narrator. I can't wait to read your next chapter *Stares at inbox for my email until I see your update*
Flash Cat chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Awwww...the incinerator scene :C

Even though it's a happy ending, I still get really upset during that part...BUT BUZZ AND JESSIE ARE SO CUUUUTE 3

I really love how you portray the characters. You are doing such a great job 3
Qk chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I know that it's supposed to be a 'what they were thinking' spin on what happened during the movie, but it's too much of what the canon said and not enough of you. I like the bits between Buzz and Jessie but I'm skimming through half the stuff that's in here because I've seen the film already.
Flash Cat chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
This is so so good 3 you'e an excellent writer! I love how you rewrite the parts but add in your own flair. I LOVE YEWWW
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Ohh I'm loving this so far You're making an awesome job! It's true to the movie and fluffy at the same time *.* utterly adorable.

Please update soon and keep up the great job! The next chapter is going to be really sad, I'm guessing.. (