Reviews for Not Sure Why
nancyozz chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I think this was just wonderful...and I think you nailed exactly what Tony was thinking thru out iron man 1&2
Winteroses chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
AW! This was so beautilful!
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh I LOVED this! (: Very well done, it certainly deserves more reviews. :D I also liked hearing from Tony's POV, you wrote it especially well! (: Write again please!

-Person
Volitan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
You know, this kept Tony completely in character. It flowed, but in a dis-jointed sort of way... now, I know that doesn't make much sense and is very much an oxymoron, but let me explain the method in my madness.

Tony always strikes me as having a mind that works so quickly that his voice can't catch up. He strikes me as someone who thinks of something, tells people, and THEN it catches up to him that perhaps saying something was actually a bad idea. Its not that he doesn't think of the consequences, but the fact that he's thinking too far in front and his body can't catch up quick enough.

This was adorable, without being sappy. Very human, very Stark. I loved it.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great summary of their relationship! It's also very good insight into Tony's feelings.

Tony can be so cold and calculating at times it's hard to see soft spot (Robert Downey Jr. is top-notch with that IMO- something in his eyes...). A really good way to see that is through all the spare thinking he does.

The end was a nice way to go. It leaves something to think about though we all know what happens next. I also like how the title wasn't highlighted too much.

Write more!