Reviews for Venom
Love love love! Poor Naruto!
ms.kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/29
I can never get this fic!I love how Sasuke drools over our Sakura,she deserves only the best!the love making was epic,poor Naruto he's not enjoying listening to the cats endless moaning lol keep this up!thank you Sasusaku forever!
Yuhe Hime chapter 1 . 9/20
This was really fun! Love it!
I looooove this! Well written and Naruto’s POV at the end lol! Well done you!
Love love love! I wish you had 100 stories like that :-)
RaccoonGirlKaoru chapter 1 . 3/3
This is one HOT SasuSaku fic! I loved everything about it. I love how you incorporated humor into this. You portrayed Sasuke as a perfect lover, and Sakura as an innocent naive girl. Plus, Naruto of course! The ending was epic and hilarious. I wonder what Team 7’s conversations be like in the morning. LOL!

More power to you writer ;)
enrimoe chapter 1 . 1/26
i've been rereading this at least once every quarter. def one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Great idea and love their personality!
Izanami118 chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
HAHAHAHA poor naruto but deym the lovemaking was hooooot, love that kind of antidote xD
as755 chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Yo! The end has me dead “inconsiderate assholes” I never thought that you would add Narutos perspective! Thanks
an og reader chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
omg this was one of my favourite stories from back in the day. the plot always stuck with me and today i decided to try to find it again, and i’m glad that i did ! you have a gift. i hope you never stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
Oh my. That was really written so good! This is one of my favorite smut fics of sasusaku!
K4sum1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
Loooooool Naruto. Karma is a bitch for that loud snoring ahahaha! Loved this story! And the smut scene was amazing!
sweetysm chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
I have read this so many times in the last 7 years, and it still is one of my favourite stories ever. damn. very sexy but also very cute. i absolutely. love. it.
Eya Chouaieb chapter 1 . 1/25/2019