Reviews for Venom
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 1 . 2/21
Love the story. Especially the ending with Naruto.
RoseyDevlin chapter 1 . 2/18
This oneshot is SO good 3 my 2rd time rereading this ,Naruto's expression at the end never fails to make me laugh, poor guy hahahaha xD
CCLover43 chapter 1 . 2/7
Sorry...couldn't get through that with a straight face. That was an awesome fanfic. YOU ROCK!
moor chapter 1 . 1/23
*fanning self*

So very hot, and really well written! Love that you brought out Sasuke's possessiveness, dominance and tenderness with Sakura.

Thank you for sharing!
soleilfleur21 chapter 1 . 1/4
Loved how it went from being so steamy to freaking hilarious. I was totally laughing out loud at Naruto's reaction. It was so perfectly him.
Athena Evarinya chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oooooo, Sakura is one lucky girl and such an interesting way to get those two to that intimate point. I also love Naruto's reaction, although I would have thought he'd have blown a little more steam about Sasuke defiling his beloved Sakura-chan. ) Great job on the story. It had the right pacing and was a wonderful one-shot.
TweedleDee21 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I can't believe this was your first fanfiction, it was amazing! I live how seductive Sasuke was being, and the part with Naruto was sooo funny!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I LAUGHED SO HARD! The reason I will review is because of the very last part with Narutos thinking, oh my god 'inconsiderate assholes' I freaking love him. take him out of his missery. Anyways! I loved the whole ordeal, how she was so shy and how he did care about her in his own very weird way. I just loved it all!
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
So... So hot... And lol at Naruto's reaction xD
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Awesome! :3
Ralitsa chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is so good, I loved it!
TL chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Really good please write another chapter maybe?
Fufu chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I found this fic on a tumblr post and it was so satisfying haha okay that sounds gross...
but espacially the first part when she thought about to whom it may concern made me feel like a giggling silly 14year old with a crush

Can't wait to read another fic of you
greetings from Germany
you did a great job!
Kinha-Halliwell chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was the best fanfic (ever!). So I gave you some feedback about how great it was, aren't I so nice ;p