Reviews for Venom
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 3/20
This is your first fanfic? It's really good! And you're pretty brave to make it smut. I have to admit, I got all hot and bothered. This is one of the best lemons I've ever read. You succeeded in making it classy instead of vulgar. I really liked the characterization too.
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 3/15
I loved the "Inconsiderate assholes," part the most, great job.
Shayna Atkinson chapter 1 . 3/15
This is one of the best I've ever read!
snowecat chapter 1 . 3/10
Love Naruto's reaction. This is wonderful as a stand-alone but I have to wonder if you could match this with the next morning.
FrostSapphire chapter 1 . 2/15
omg Naruto! lol
Allora22701 chapter 1 . 1/31
AHAHAHAHAA! Naruto must be really disturbed. I mean, who wouldn't be? God, I hope I don't come up on two people doing...that... in the future.
Cute and the naruto part was hilarious
SS-tard chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Lmfaoo! I loved Naruto's end. Hysterical. But overall, awesome fanfiction. Keep it up 3
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Loved it! I hope there is a sequel or something. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hot hot hot! Ahahahahahahahaha lol I loved the end
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
,'
§
Kjjjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjjjjjjkjjjjjj
Jjkjjjkjkkjiikkjkjjjkjjkjjkjkjkkjkkjkjkkjjkkjjkjkk jkjkkjjjjjjkkkkkjkjkjjkjkkkjkkkkjkkkkkkkjkkkkkkkkj kkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk§§§&&k&m
n.

'o
Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Omg haha that was great i loved it i especially loved the last part with naruto trying to sleep made me laugh so hard thank you for writeing this 3
narutolover519 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Hi,
I enjoyed your story. But I found Sasuke a bit too emotional in the story. I imagined him as more stoic and that he wouldn't purr. But anyways, amazing story!

I loved the Naruto part at the end. :DDD XD
Candy.Derams chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
It would be nice if u wrote an aftermath u know! but great story by the way!