Reviews for Venom
lynae.hunt.9 chapter 1 . 7/24
Lol Naruto's reaction at the end was hilarious. This was really good.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 7/24
Aw man, no sequel/chapter 2 showing the big confrontation? Shame! Poor Naruto.
Silverspyre chapter 1 . 7/23
INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES.
I reread this fanfic a few times in year because i love it. One of the best writen stories i've ever read
Srsly yaaaaaaaaasssss first off sasuke is so in character to me like yaaaasss you did an excellent excellent job!
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 3/19
Very nice! I loved the way Sasuke was with her! And hey..sorry Naruto... get some ear plugs or someone of your own to play with!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh my. Sasuke was so tsundere I love it. Sakura was really nice about the whole thing; I wonder how Sai would have behaved about this if he had been asked to help her.
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 1 . 2/21
Love the story. Especially the ending with Naruto.
RoseyDevlin chapter 1 . 2/18
This oneshot is SO good 3 my 2rd time rereading this ,Naruto's expression at the end never fails to make me laugh, poor guy hahahaha xD
CCLover43 chapter 1 . 2/7
Sorry...couldn't get through that with a straight face. That was an awesome fanfic. YOU ROCK!
moor chapter 1 . 1/23
*fanning self*

So very hot, and really well written! Love that you brought out Sasuke's possessiveness, dominance and tenderness with Sakura.

Thank you for sharing!
soleilfleur21 chapter 1 . 1/4
Loved how it went from being so steamy to freaking hilarious. I was totally laughing out loud at Naruto's reaction. It was so perfectly him.
Athena Evarinya chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oooooo, Sakura is one lucky girl and such an interesting way to get those two to that intimate point. I also love Naruto's reaction, although I would have thought he'd have blown a little more steam about Sasuke defiling his beloved Sakura-chan. ) Great job on the story. It had the right pacing and was a wonderful one-shot.
TweedleDee21 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I can't believe this was your first fanfiction, it was amazing! I live how seductive Sasuke was being, and the part with Naruto was sooo funny!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I LAUGHED SO HARD! The reason I will review is because of the very last part with Narutos thinking, oh my god 'inconsiderate assholes' I freaking love him. take him out of his missery. Anyways! I loved the whole ordeal, how she was so shy and how he did care about her in his own very weird way. I just loved it all!