Reviews for Venom
ChaoticIrony chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Bravo! Brilliant little story. Totally agree with you on the classiness of come (haha), cum just sounds nasty. Naruto's thoughts at the end were just the icing on a perfect cake of sexiness :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Poor Naruto! Haha (:
shadowereign chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ahaha this was a fun read! Steamy! :) love it. Sasuke hentai. Hihihi
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Lol :D
Hachimitsu chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hello! I love your fanfic, it's one of my favorites (u)!
I really want to translate it to polish because a lot of people from my country have difficulties with language and i want them to read so wonderful lemon.
I'm still working on it but when I publish it, I'll add your nick and a link with adress to orginal website.
If you didin't agree, please sent me a message on and I delete it.
Take care of yourselfs:)
website where you can find my translation: .com
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was fucking beautiful. I love you
Princess Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Perrrfect! :D Sasuke is so in character, I'm really impressed :) Great job!
Athrna chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Give yourself some credit! It isn't a complete smut; it has contents, a story line and the quality of writing is decent. Sasuke's quite romantic here.
- Athrna :)
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh my, i just loved it!
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is your first fanfic? It's really good! And you're pretty brave to make it smut. I have to admit, I got all hot and bothered. This is one of the best lemons I've ever read. You succeeded in making it classy instead of vulgar. I really liked the characterization too.
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I loved the "Inconsiderate assholes," part the most, great job.
Shayna Atkinson chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is one of the best I've ever read!
snowecat chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Love Naruto's reaction. This is wonderful as a stand-alone but I have to wonder if you could match this with the next morning.
FrostSapphire chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
omg Naruto! lol
Allora22701 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
AHAHAHAHAA! Naruto must be really disturbed. I mean, who wouldn't be? God, I hope I don't come up on two people doing...that... in the future.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »