Reviews for The Tale of an OP Delinquent
Thebootytroll chapter 29 . 1/14
Bro that “I gotta get bubba I mean luffy” had me dying
Xiyou-Chan chapter 1 . 1/4
I honestly wondering if his mom is secretly otaku. Or obsess of naming.
CampPillow chapter 54 . 8/26/2022
I'm loving the story so far! When I realize this was a one piece x soul eater fic I was freaking out! I love them both and Screaver is a really fun character! it's amazing how you found the right balance for such an OP character! Also having him change bits of the plots, creating original gags, it makes this whole experience much more fun! And I am really enjoying myself too.

Say, does Screaver actually ends up with Vivi? Judging how I'm at the half way mark, I'm assuming this ends at Alabasta. Kinda sad If he stays on that island, and not traveling with Luffy and the crew, but at least he would live peacefully.
Guest chapter 113 . 6/14/2022
You one piece of SHIT get your ass back to watching One Piece

FUCK
Guest chapter 70 . 1/25/2022
Why would firing the new experimental rain dance break his arm and heart tho? Did he do a demon hunter and didnt know it?

Also stop usin up yer sould ya doink whats the point of winning when yer retirement plan is to die in your 20s?
Guest chapter 68 . 1/25/2022
Uuhhh observation haki doesnt mean reading minds bro its like a byakugan, emotion sensor, spidey sence and a bit of future sight

Closing MCs eyes wont do shit besides blinding yourself

He just got lucky

Also didnt MC make a few powers to his bazooka when he dreamed it up?

Cant he make elemental blasts? Maybe he could ask usopp to help or nami to make some special bullets?

Also why isnt he training some haki? He already got 1 of the 6 powers and another immitation with his rocket jump

He should really get some arnament for his melee fights or observation to help him with shooting
Guest chapter 24 . 1/25/2022
I know he gotta prolong shit but

A bazookas a fuck you and die weapon

Sooo whats with all the melee shit?

Ya coulda just gone hard from the start bro
logon702 chapter 11 . 12/2/2021
Интересно существуют ли нормальные фанфики по One piece? потому-то это очередное дерьмо!
Starblazer240 chapter 51 . 10/14/2021
give him a way to get those lost years back please
shake774 chapter 3 . 6/30/2021
wath the fuck is this. honestly i hate the whole "nami i gotta protect her" bs honestly it just comes off as pathetic
Abel chapter 54 . 4/20/2021
I'm sorry, this is too homophobic and bags too much. I hate how you said "the queer", as a title that was meant to be insulting. This isn't good and I don't like it at all. Look, I've seen this episode, and yeah, he isn't too flattering. But i dont like how you've done it at all. So I'm going back and have stopped reading this. I don't appreciate how you've done this. I can't make you change it, and you DID say he/you're, not a gay-hater, but this isn't good. So if you have to do this subject, please just be neutral.
jiubantai-taicho chapter 2 . 1/25/2021
Orange Town in the Grand Line... We’ll OK I guess I was imagined the whole East Blue Saga since the very first major antagonist is in the Grand line...
Guest chapter 39 . 12/18/2020
Will he get devil fruit
LinMizuchi chapter 3 . 10/14/2020
so is this fanfiction going to be like a real life Black person that all way talk about fucking
HighBob chapter 41 . 9/16/2020
wow really 41 chapters, a lot of mistakes, and MC hadnt even grew up. just stagnant repetive boring
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »