Reviews for The Tale of an OP Delinquent
If it's ok, I was wondering if I could rewrite this. Or continue from where you left off. If so, please reply.
Person chapter 113 . 1/26
I almost cried. I really love this fanfic and I hope one day you choose to either continue it rewrite it.
Guest chapter 113 . 12/21/2015
PLZ, CONTINUE! THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST EVER FANFICS I'VE EVER READ! IF YOU WON'T, PLZ LET SOMEONE ELSE!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Not bad story
Ghost024 chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
So the message here is that you can't cut anime from your life otherwise it sends you to an anime world where you'll likely die for attempting to turn your back on anime...? Hmm... Now I really want to cut anime out of my life just so that happens and I hopefully end up in an Anime verse where I can make myself immortal and gain Dimension jumping powers...
jazmin4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I imagine him looking like the kid from Bully (the game).
jazmin4 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Head, uh... *Goes into thinking pose* Your nose is stupid! XD BEST LINE EVER!
Guest chapter 113 . 6/5/2015
Your welcome
Guest chapter 113 . 6/5/2015
I'm taking your story from wear you left it
NobleFlare chapter 113 . 4/12/2015
I agree that a few of the chapters were indeed cringe worthy and some terms were insensitive but here I am at the last chapter. When all is said and done I overall enjoyed the ride. Take pride in that you did provide entertainment, flaws and all, and that you did enjoy writing the story when you did. When it come down to it as long as there was some enjoyment had from it from the reader or writer then it was worth it.
31esser chapter 113 . 2/27/2015
Aww man, you're not continuing... Even though I kinda guessed from the fact that skypiea arc was at chp 100s and the fic being marked 'completed'. Sure the story or grammar is far from perfect, but it was quite an enjoyable read, the backbone of the plot is really intriguing.
Thank you for your hard work and in hopes of you continuing this fic as it approaches the climax (how ever small those chances are), I'll be following it!
Thanks once again and I really hope you write more (this fic or more)!
ShadowVR2 chapter 42 . 1/27/2015
Can't. Stop. Laughing. HAHAHAHAHA! It's messed up, but at the same time it's TOO DAMN FUNNY!
...heh, damn loly.
Matalvis chapter 113 . 12/21/2014
One giant thing I wanted to know was, what was going to hatch from the egg?

Sad that you decided to stop. The whole soul eater edge was a new concept to self insert stories. Your story actually inspired me to think up a self insert story but in the Borderland games. I am going to wait unroll I have less to right before continuing, but the fact remains that you story inspired it. Difference being instead of a big ass bazooka, I was going to use a revolver. But still.

It is sad to see this story go and will hope that some day you decide to either continue or even re write the story. As unlikely as it is, I will hope for either outcome. I am a fan of well written self inserts, and op delinquent was one of my favorites to see updated.

Good luck to you man.
Bizarro Phoenix chapter 113 . 12/7/2014
Honestly, I really liked your story. It had a unique energy and feel that made it stand out. Your OC was very lively and possessed his own charm. The charectors of One Piece felt in charector, and were portrayed well, meshing with your OC in a way that worked. It's tough for writers to look back at their old work. Realizing where the problems lied and what you could have done better. But that said, you improved over time in all areas. It's understandable that you feel this way though. Reading this goodbye reminds me of the days where I would read your story, laughing out loud, sympathizing with your OC, and eagerly anticipating the next chapter. Best of luck to you! You were a King in your own right.
Death by manga chapter 113 . 11/27/2014
I'll miss this. I quite liked your writing, even if some of the stuff you did was odd or not that good. it had an overall charm to it that i liked.

well, goodbye then