Reviews for The Tale of an OP Delinquent
31esser chapter 113 . 2/27
Aww man, you're not continuing... Even though I kinda guessed from the fact that skypiea arc was at chp 100s and the fic being marked 'completed'. Sure the story or grammar is far from perfect, but it was quite an enjoyable read, the backbone of the plot is really intriguing.
Thank you for your hard work and in hopes of you continuing this fic as it approaches the climax (how ever small those chances are), I'll be following it!
Thanks once again and I really hope you write more (this fic or more)!
ShadowVR2 chapter 42 . 1/27
Can't. Stop. Laughing. HAHAHAHAHA! It's messed up, but at the same time it's TOO DAMN FUNNY!
...heh, damn loly.
Matalvis chapter 113 . 12/21/2014
One giant thing I wanted to know was, what was going to hatch from the egg?

Sad that you decided to stop. The whole soul eater edge was a new concept to self insert stories. Your story actually inspired me to think up a self insert story but in the Borderland games. I am going to wait unroll I have less to right before continuing, but the fact remains that you story inspired it. Difference being instead of a big ass bazooka, I was going to use a revolver. But still.

It is sad to see this story go and will hope that some day you decide to either continue or even re write the story. As unlikely as it is, I will hope for either outcome. I am a fan of well written self inserts, and op delinquent was one of my favorites to see updated.

Good luck to you man.
Bizarro Phoenix chapter 113 . 12/7/2014
Honestly, I really liked your story. It had a unique energy and feel that made it stand out. Your OC was very lively and possessed his own charm. The charectors of One Piece felt in charector, and were portrayed well, meshing with your OC in a way that worked. It's tough for writers to look back at their old work. Realizing where the problems lied and what you could have done better. But that said, you improved over time in all areas. It's understandable that you feel this way though. Reading this goodbye reminds me of the days where I would read your story, laughing out loud, sympathizing with your OC, and eagerly anticipating the next chapter. Best of luck to you! You were a King in your own right.
Death by manga chapter 113 . 11/27/2014
I'll miss this. I quite liked your writing, even if some of the stuff you did was odd or not that good. it had an overall charm to it that i liked.

well, goodbye then
nafara chapter 113 . 11/23/2014
heh i love this story i kinda wish you didnt stop writing but if thats your wish to stop writing then as you wish go make some memorys out there :)
master-dono chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Best OC related story ever. I'll be honest, I don't like it when people put their Ocs in fanfics. But this one is really good. I've only read the first chapter and I am already hooked.

Screaver, I am disappointed. Cutting anime from your life?! All my respect was thrown in the window when that left your mouth, and in front of my face.

Anyway, that's all.
Bloodthirster chapter 113 . 11/16/2014
Alas! The Great Screaver D. Bartel has been laid to rest. It truly makes my heart ache to discover this. I am not being sarcastic. I have enjoyed every chapter of this story. It was the first story I read of how a person from our world ended up in One Piece.

With great mourning, I say good-bye to you Kingman 13. God bless.

And sleep well Screaver D. Bartel, there will never be another character like you.

Fare thee well- Bloodthirster.
tray125 chapter 113 . 11/12/2014
I support u dude I wish this story can keep going and that you will keep writing but as a fan and a fellow writer all I can do is tell you to do what you believe is right
Good luck
FennecKajidaKitsune chapter 113 . 11/9/2014
To be honest, I have read your entire writing, wonderful anomalies and all, and I personally loved it. I think what I loved the most was that you had made this story your own and it IS good because of the ideas, how the end results still played out, and I'm not normally one for this style of writing, but everytime I got an email that it was updated, I automatically went to read it.

I hope you read this and are encouraged because your ideas are WONDERFUL. Who cares about spelling and grammar and cursing? What it's about are the ideas and yours ROCK!

I want to encourage you to keep writing, if not this, something else of your own creation ;)

Now that I'm also in college, I can understand that that our time is constrained and our drives change, but I'll leave you with this:

You have made me cry, you've made me laugh, you've made me angry; you've moved me.

Thank you for being an author and hey, don't EVER give up. 3
Brandon harp chapter 113 . 10/28/2014
This was the greatest story ive ever read i liked every detail every chapter was great i would personoly love it if u continued i really want to now what happend to him when he found out about the girl he used to love
DinoZilla chapter 113 . 10/26/2014
Too bad this story is coming to an end and giving the character an incomplete grammar and the spelling aren't the issue but how Screaver acts in the One Piece 's totally rude and unapolagetic to even hates or kills off character when he's a bad trying to change the plotlines of the story itself to suit his to top it off,he's trying to be the main star of One Piece but the truth is Luffy is the star of this ,I always hoping as the story progresses he matured enough and be more friendlier towards the other crew you decided to end his story abruftly,may ask your permission to adopt this character and bring him to my One Piece storyline.I eyeing this and many One Piece OC characters in Fanfiction and Deviantart.I planning to put a them in a large storyline I'm planning in a very long ,I hope get your answer in the review section very ya!
Totong chapter 113 . 10/26/2014
Reading this story,Tale Of A OP Delinquent reminds of a bad One Piece OC character that shouldn't joining the One Piece universe in the first starters,in every storyline he always try to steal the spotlight of the main characters especially when he joins Zoro in that fight in Whiskey Peak or trying to fight Sanji because he's flirting with the time he tried to take down Enel when it's Luffy's job to finish him he has no respect for certain characters like Sanji,Robin,Ace,Tashigi and everyone else who rubs him the wrong his continuing cussing,tasteless jokes & homophobic rants that rather sound insensitive & no way fitting in Oda's beautiful killing off characters left & right he thought who be hindrances in the crew's goal but the truth is stunting the growth & development of the why I loving this One Piece OC character is because this character is true average person that got thrown in the world of One 's a brass person with a good that tried his best to the right thing despite short,a character that represent the average joe in the fanfict universe.I hope you will not delete this story & someday someone able to continue this character's growth in the One Piece now,onwards true believer,excelsior!
Miyu the Fangirl chapter 113 . 10/12/2014
While I understand why you're no longer writing it isn't any less disappointing. Sure, you weren't reinventing self insert fics but I love this story. Guys inserts aren't popular, I'm guessing it's because there are only two women one the ship. I honestly liked Screaver, sure he was an anti-Mary Sue. But he was our anti-Sue! We read this story not for good grammer and spelling. We read it for your character. At least I did. I like shitty jokes, people that cuss alot are more likely to tell to be blunt and not sugar coat things and this was different from other stories. It was your story with your anti-Sue. Most other guy inserts are just normal guys with a few talents but are almost always good guys that don't have criminal records or tempers. I was looking forward to the completion of this story, even if you kill Screaver, it'd be a better end then this. Our characters are like children. We create them, take care of them, make them grow and watch them develop into great people. It'd be better to kill Screaver then to abandon him.
UNIVERSAL MASTER chapter 113 . 10/12/2014
It was a swell ride until we reached the ending... But until later.

See you cowboy.