Reviews for To Touch a Heart
Galaxia Star chapter 5 . 8/13
I am sobbing.
Lookinforthebest chapter 5 . 5/25
Amazing soft tragedy story:) really heartwarming and touched emotions easily! Good job, looking forward to what you're gonna write next.
wondering daydreamer chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
*wipes tear* It was so...Beautiful I... *Sniffles* Really love touched my heart too...
I feel bad for everyone but at-least it was nice very nice I wish you could do a alternative ending of Alice being alive...But really I love it! :)
OTAKUbooknerd-OBN chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
S-She died. I feel so DEPRESSED now NYOOOOOOOOOOOO! T-T This was really a amazing fanfic but SO sad oh my goooooood!
Sillvog chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
No! Up until the very ending I thought it would end differently. I wish you would have put this under the Tragedy category rather than the Hurt/Comfort.
Kazuki-kun is an A and an A chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
This was really sad, but great. I think you should do an alternate ending, maybe for each of the three guys and Alice?

I especially enjoyed the Nightmare/Alice chapter, being an avid fan of it XD

The setting was good and fitting too.
That Masked Chick chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
And excellent end to an excellent story I must say. Bittersweet indeed. I'd be great to see an alternate ending where everyone is a bit happier though.

Thanks again for entering the contest Ralphi. I'm sure you'll do fantastic.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Awesome~!
BunnyRabbit chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I've been reading frm d start so sry i didn't review a lot but your story is soooo goood u made me cry... I'll review again after i finish emo-ing hahahahaha
Onion Bay chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
waaaaaaa! that was so sad! but it was good 2. thanks for the wonderful story!
XxClairdelunexX chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
U should so do an alternate ending, or maybe even 3, one for nightmare one for gray, and one for julius!
pasty face chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
How sad but good.
Words You've Spoken chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
That was soooooooooo sweet! It made me cry! That is sooo sweet and sad at the same time! You're a great writer!
Jaaavyt chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Awh, does this mean Alice is going to die or insanely hurt?
pasty face chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Oh how sad, poor Alice. Great chapter, keep it up!