Reviews for To Touch a Heart
Lookinforthebest chapter 5 . 5/25
Amazing soft tragedy story:) really heartwarming and touched emotions easily! Good job, looking forward to what you're gonna write next.
wondering daydreamer chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
*wipes tear* It was so...Beautiful I... *Sniffles* Really love touched my heart too...
I feel bad for everyone but at-least it was nice very nice I wish you could do a alternative ending of Alice being alive...But really I love it! :)
OTAKUbooknerd-OBN chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
S-She died. I feel so DEPRESSED now NYOOOOOOOOOOOO! T-T This was really a amazing fanfic but SO sad oh my goooooood!
Sillvog chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
No! Up until the very ending I thought it would end differently. I wish you would have put this under the Tragedy category rather than the Hurt/Comfort.
Kazuki-kun is an A and an A chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
This was really sad, but great. I think you should do an alternate ending, maybe for each of the three guys and Alice?

I especially enjoyed the Nightmare/Alice chapter, being an avid fan of it XD

The setting was good and fitting too.
That Masked Chick chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
And excellent end to an excellent story I must say. Bittersweet indeed. I'd be great to see an alternate ending where everyone is a bit happier though.

Thanks again for entering the contest Ralphi. I'm sure you'll do fantastic.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Awesome~!
BunnyRabbit chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I've been reading frm d start so sry i didn't review a lot but your story is soooo goood u made me cry... I'll review again after i finish emo-ing hahahahaha
Onion Bay chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
waaaaaaa! that was so sad! but it was good 2. thanks for the wonderful story!
XxClairdelunexX chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
U should so do an alternate ending, or maybe even 3, one for nightmare one for gray, and one for julius!
pasty face chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
How sad but good.
Words You've Spoken chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
That was soooooooooo sweet! It made me cry! That is sooo sweet and sad at the same time! You're a great writer!
Jaaavyt chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Awh, does this mean Alice is going to die or insanely hurt?
pasty face chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Oh how sad, poor Alice. Great chapter, keep it up!
That Masked Chick chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
(As you can tell, I pretty much fail as a judge.. Sorry for not catching up on your latest updates)

But anyways.. The end.. Kind of. Stopped my heart.. This is very sweet but at the same time the underlying tone shows that quite possibly, the end will be rather bittersweet.

As much as my hopes may or may not be correct, I must say, your writing flow and grmamar are as perfect as ever.

Can't wait to see the last part.