Reviews for Animal
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 3/23
You are really good at writing raexredx stories. I also noticed how your writing has improved from your earlier work. I will continue to read your stories. :)
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Super duper awesome story. And also Meat Loaf. Ha.
meel chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
fuck yess
klu chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was a really great story the emotions from Red X were great and the reader could really go through all his ebbs and flows of 'Why?' and then 'Why is it even important?' You should consider a longer version of this...
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Loved the story!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So cute!
Crystallynne chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Beautiful story! Nicely written and well paced. Different from the other RxRX stories I've read.
chica13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Won't do what?
CheshireGirl-106 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was lovely. I liked it bunches. Im a tad sad this is a one shot though I would have loved for there to be more, but I am happy with what I read and Im ever so thrilled that I read this so thanks!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Fantastic, believable, exciting fic about this pairing!

\o/
Neverthrive chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That was a whole bottle of awesome sauce!
mydearwaffle chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh my, I totally LOVED this FF! Is awesome! Is totally different from others RedRaven, because this time Red X is, somehow, in the team. I loved how you described their personalities, and I loved the whole concept. It's epic :D

Keep writing more like this one, please. It's an awesome story (:
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
what he wont stay a hero? is that what he was saying?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That image of a halo being held up by pointy horns is going to stick with me for a while.

Ha-chuckle-short. "He was obligated to notice Starfire's rack. It was in his manual." Snort-the-next. You are more right than you know. Men (well, straight men, anyhow) are hardwired to notice a female's secondary sexual characteristics.

I really like how sure and self-contained your version of Raven is. She's quite formidable, and doesn't even have to raise her voice. Again-snort: "That girl did not need to be half demon to be scary."

The little quips and quotes keep my mouth in a constantly-quirked state of amusement. Schadenfreude, indeed.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! They are SO CUTE together! Or maybe it's just the quality of your writing. The extremely high, monumentally entertaining, sigh-inducing quality of your writing. This is firmly in the Favorites category.
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great ffic, should be multi chaptered :)