Reviews for Digimon: The Final Battle
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
so the jerk attacks the Tamers next? How unsuprising. Oh well, I'd like to know more, next time.
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
I liked this part! It was good, keep up the nice work.
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
I loved this chapter. Diaboromon is dead, but how can Demon make that Digiegg grow up so fast through Meitosis, or at least, the digital version of that? Who's inside, is Diaboromon really gone?
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
I liked this chapter. However, Beiomon doesn't Digivolve into Phoenixmon in the show. The other parts were good, keep updating.
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
What will happen next?
Ashleigh Piccinino chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I liked this chapter and the last one. I just hope everything gets sorted out with Tai and Sora. He shouldn't have done that to her.
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
great fic! i totally loved it!
honebami chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
Are you going to continue? It's been awhile since your last update.
Brianna chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
This is the absolute best story i have ever read. I have watched the seasons one and two like a million times so i really know the characters. You were cool cause you took it off from things that really happened. I love Tai and Sora soo much. They are the best couple ever. This was so good. Tai and sora were my all time favorite characters. but my fav digimon are agumon, biyomon,gomamon,patamon,and veemon. Best story ever. I think we might have like been seperated at birth cause this story is like totally something i have thought of. u think so much like me is sorta scary..wow. anyway this story is genius.
BandGeek99 chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Wow. I. Love. This. Story.

I think that you might be able to use the song "The Impression That I Get" by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones towards the end of this whole thing. It's from the Digimon movie, and it's a great song!

and YEAH! TAIORA ROX!

~BANDGEEK
Justin chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
WOW!

The best story I have ever read!

Excellent Job!
Rainbow09 chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
KAWAI! Awesome! Lol! n_n This one was really great and - TAIORA 4 EVA! YAY! You should go on with another Digimon fic, dude! 'cause you've talent! Lol!

I'm adding this to my favs list right now! n_n
kawaiigurl93 chapter 10 . 8/26/2005
that was soo strong and cute! i love your stories.
WHOA chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Hyper much,Sara Haruko Takenouchi Kamiya? Girl,what did you eat all these days? Chocolate? ?.? WHY THE SUGAR RUSH,GOD,WHY? -_-?
darkakiyama chapter 10 . 5/9/2005
this is a way kick-ass story. i hope your going to do what i think your going to do. this story is so heart poundingly good that i hope you make the next story just as good!