Reviews for The New Teachers
SarahxEmmett chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Aww I was so excited for an update! And I really don't think you should delete this story, because people who you didn't message (like those with your story in their favorites) would never see it again :( Just leave them up as an author's note and say something on youf profile. I can't wait till you write a new chapter! This story is hilarious (:
gimmeachancetofly chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I think you should wait for a little bit until you delete this, and also tell us the name of your other account
SoSlytherin111910 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I think you should wait a day before you do delete the stories, just in case. I also think you should tell us the username of this account, because this is an amazing idea for a story and I'd love to read more!
StarStrewn chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! It's so good, I know I'm late, but PLEASE continue!
lazycrazykitten chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
OMG! You got the office characters down sooooo good. I can't wait for them to be introduced to Dwight. Hilarious!
SarahxEmmett chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This is hilarious. Brilliant. Genius! I don't think I've ever laughed over any fan fiction this hard! I'm in tears! I know it's been over four months, but is there any possibilty of you continuing this? It's too funny to give up! I think you got every character perfect, but kudos especially on Michael! And Andy as potions master? Professer Nard-Dog! I couldn't stop laughing! From the beginning, I was wondering who would take Snape's place, thinking Angela or Dwight, but Andy is so perfect for it! Speaking of Dwight, I can't wait to see what you do with him! (Assuming you might one day update). I loved the YouTube thing as well, I could so clearly see Michael saying that! And him yelling at Toby! This is possibly the funniest thing I've read. Please, please, PLEASE continue it!
cherryberet chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Hello, I would just like to tell you that this is beautiful, and wonderful, and filled to the brim with hilarity :)

PLEASE update! I am just cracking up at the thought of Dwight teaching magic to children.. that just calls for trouble!

SoSlytherin111910 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
"Professor Nard-dog"

Lol! I love the Office almost as much as I love Harry Potter. Please write more!
FrozenMagic chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! FAST! I AM LOLING AS WE SPEAK UPDATE!
Blackluvah chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Heehee I love it! But we need more Jim! And I wanna here fred and George!
Joeysbaby956 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Best story ever! Totally in character and just, woah! Can't wait for more!
Lyra Russ chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
What does Pam teach? And what about Jim?
The Stark in the TARDIS chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
funny. you stay true to the personalties of the office characters, but the whole plot of the potterverse is left out. where is the threat of voldemort looming over harry?
gimmeachancetofly chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Haha this is hilarious! Please make Dwight the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher!
CaelanWorld chapter 3 . 8/23/2010