Reviews for Past the Point of Repression
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
good story. bravo.
insanityisgenius chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is a cute story. It captures something that is fundamentally human and you've managed to depict it without much fluff. It's something real and empirically honest. Good job. :)
ItsNatalie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Love!
Esprit de l'escalier chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This fic is too different and much more incredible than the rest and I especially liked the Q&A at the end. Please write more!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Really great story! :)
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Huh definately something worth adding a couple more chapters too cause damn what a cliff hanger!
Keyearna Rainheart chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was very well written, and the ending was sweet. Very nice job.
ImovedtoAO3andsoshouldyou chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This story was so good . . . I really liked the explanation part at the end, although it didn't really require any for me. I'll always wonder what happened to the characters after they left the plane, and this seems like a nice way for Ariadne/Arthur to end up. Great job!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So beautiful! The ending left me wanting more, which I both loved and hated lol. Wonderful job!
XxSpacexCowgirlxX chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This was GREAT I loved it! :D

Arthur saying "I Love You" at the end was PERFECT! _
Byzinha Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So... All the questions u answred... I think that if you really pay attention on movie, you can suppose. But I saw the movie four times, so I think I dont count lol. I liked your fiction, but I still dont get it why the fuck everyone make then LIVE into the machine. I mean what's the problem? They cant talk in real life? They depend of a dream to do that? Is not about you, I get your point, I am just thinking out loud (?). Btw, nice fiction! If someday you resolve to keep it, lemme know ;D xx
HurricaneSammy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh boy...

I would just LOVE to see more of this story. It was really cute, and I would hope for it to come out if she was really in his dream or if it really WAS a shade.

Your writing and little story just made me not want to stop reading, took me a few minutes to read it all, and now there is no more left! :[

I hope you find it in you to continue, love.

It really was amazing!
inntrigue chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Very nice.

Would appreciate a review back.

Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
very nice! i think this is one of the strongest one shots in the genre :)
Astrid13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
the morning after I saw (and was blown away by) Inception, SilverNightsSky tells me you already wrote a one-shot. You read my mind, girl! One of the best moments in Inception:

Arthur: kiss me

*Arthur & Ariadne kiss but nothing happens*

Arthur: it was worth a try

- sneaky Arthur FTW!

So amazing that you already had a lemon ready by the time I got home. Love you!

Great set-up! Arthur wanting to deal with Ariadne after she ignored him on the plane. I could really picture him going to the warehouse & doing this. Very realistic.

"Yes, but I'd like to discuss it elsewhere if that's not a problem with you, be smirked in hopes that she would get the hint" - this doesn't sound like saying goodbye, maybe that's just my dirty mind

"The room got hotter as the kiss wore on" - have I ever told you I'm a BIG fan of your writing? I love little lines like this!

The way I read it, Ariadne didn't hook herself up too. She just got to the warehouse around the same time he woke up. So the "Ariadne, I love you" is a great point to start the sequel ... just saying ;)