Reviews for The Way the Cookie Crumbles
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOVE it :D

I like the way it was written in third person :)
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
this reminded me a lil bit of my fave scene from the movie, "Como Agua Para Chocolate."

Great job! Sensual and I would love to read this as a multi chap OS. :P
mimimgr chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Swwwwwwweet :)
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
delish
nydollface chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
MMm cookies. Very yummy story
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
All around wunderkind. And of particular interest to the women in the office – Mr. Cullen was both hot and single, named to more than one list of eligible bachelors. In other words, fresh meat.

She'd been impressed when he hadn't paused any longer or paid any more attention to Lauren "Notice My Thrusting Fake Boobs" Mallory than he had to Angela "I'm So Shy I Can Barely Meet Your Eyes" Weber.

Lol poor Bella: Bella catches heel in bag strap. Bella flaps arms wildly, tossing purse, into air. Bella attempts to catch self on edge of desk, and somehow manages to twist so that edge of skirt catches on desk instead and rips, exposing Bella's ass, covered only in white cotton hipsters with brightly colored yellow stars scattered about them, to the entire office, including one Mr. Edward Cullen.

Not the first impression she had hoped for. It had been as if the whole office had screeched to a stop and everyone, everywhere, had popped up like a pack of prairie dogs to ogle her ass and her pain.

Edward's a freak and I like it: Bella. Edward's mouth quirks up in a barely suppressed smile. He's not likely to forget her. The moon and stars girl. The one with the big brown eyes and the heart-shaped ass that everyone had gotten a little better acquainted with yesterday. He hates that happened to her, could feel the waves of embarrassment rolling off her as she fled the office, but he might also have had a dream starring that particularly well-shaped derriere last night that he thoroughly enjoyed.

"I'm glad you like them," she replies. "I was afraid they'd be too hard."

A certain portion of his anatomy is in fact starting to be too hard as he finds himself stepping closer, almost touching her now as she's trapped between his body and his car.

Damn it aw: "May I give you a ride home?" he asks. She nods, and he grins, leading her to the passenger side and helping her in. When she's settled, he leans in. "Bella, do you by any chance have any more of those cookies at home?"

Her face lights up and she gives him a little wink, "I'll guess you'll just have to come in and find out."

And he does.

These were my favorite parts that was so funny, cute and short but I liked it. It was simple and to the point plus I liked how Emmett only gave Edward two cookies. Good luck in the contest you're up there towards the top of the stories I've read so far. I've read 16 stories so far so that's saying something.
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Don't stop there...please
martdg chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Really enjoyed this o/s. The "moon & stars" coment was hilarious, although I was mortified for Bella during the incident. Poor clumsy Bella.

I love that Bella's wish while baking (and the tear) seemed to become a reality when Edward ate the "magic cookie". His unexplained need to have her right away tied in perfectly with Bella's desires, making the cookie seem magical. Well done.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I enjoyed the story. Good luck with the contest.

Keye
SweetPoeticJustice chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Yummy! Chocolate, Edward, hood of the car sex, def cannot go wrong there! I loved the way you wrote Bella so real. You could actually feel her pain from embarassment I nearly wanted to cry along with her for what had happened. The chocolate and the sucking and the hood of the car sex oh so incredibly hot! Great job really loved it!
MssL chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
must...needs... *ded*
Wendy Addictedtoff chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
sables and volvo hood sex, Yummy!
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That was really good. Makes me want to eat chocolate now.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010