Reviews for Meet U in LDN
karavinemarinas chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Loving the story so far...Any chance of a new chapter update, please? Would love to see a new one soon...Thanks.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Three things:

1) That kiss. THAT KISS should win an award.

2) Patrick Demspey and Hugh Jackman...mmmm...

3) Y U NO COME BACK?

Seriously, this is the best continuous Ugly Betty fic I've ever read (and I've read A LOT). Please, come back. For the love of all things good and holy, PLEASE COME BACK!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
"...shut up, it's her!"
HAHA! I LOVE these guys!

LOL at Hilda's text too!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
"Okay," she concedes, "so maybe I could've done without an eighty-year old man trying to reach second base with me"
Good lord!

"Betty, I'm in love with you." *goes to Jeff Beal' site, opens UG OST*
I felt my heart dropping to my knees, reading this in such anticipation and I felt my eyes stinging with tears reading through the rest of it.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Oh the beginning made me giggle like a little school girl. It was such Detty dynamic. As if I'm watching an episode :D

"Would it be really lame if I high-fived you right now?"
I giggled even LOUDER! *receives odd looks from my family*

- "Look, I brought newspapers and everything," she says, digging into her purple leather satchel.
Stop making me giggle so much, woman. My family already thinks I'm losing my mind!

- "Since it's a not-raining-yet day?"
*looks outside my window*, I forgot what it's like to have even the tiniest ray of sunshine around here...
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
- "Would you like to sit down?" he asks.
He's so gentlemenly! You don't see that often on the Tube.

- You always say riding them makes you feel like you just took a bath in someone else's sweat."
PWAHAHA! That line is genuis!

-H er palms are damp.
That is so beautifully subtle. My heart is racing for Betty! (if you get my drift)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
i know its been ages since you updated but could you please update and/or finish? ty
ReD-AnD-gOlD chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I think that THIS is my favorite Detty fic right now! I absolutely love the story :)
hildal chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
i love, love, love reading your stories! i've been going through an ugly betty craze these past months and reading fanfiction to feed my addiction and want for more - it was like discovering another world when i found this site and to realize that there are other people who love the story as much as i do..! so i felt compelled to join up and tell you to please keep writing - you don't know how much i love reading this - meet u in ldn especially! the dialogue in this part is so lovely and beautiful and i come back to read it again and again. so thank you, from one ub-fan to another.
lassador chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Omg I love it
wyntertwilight chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
*draws giant heart around story and marries it* I can't tell you how much I love this fic. It's so beautiful and well-written and emotive and reminds me of why I fell in love Detty so long ago, you portray their friendship and blossoming romance perfectly. It's just PERFECT. ALL OF IT. Seriously, I love it, and I want more. Please update soon!
professionalagitator chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I stayed so late last night reading this fic because it was completely engrossing. I love how realistic your story is with these two characters and it's so well written. I can't wait to see next part. :)
cookie-dough chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I honestly don’t know where to start. The way you’ve written this story is astounding, just the way in which you use your words and how the narrative flows is amazing. I love your style, it’s witty and so easy to latch onto, that within a few sentence you know that this is going to be a really great story. I love how Daniel and Betty have adapted what they had in New York into something that is the same, yet completely different in London. I also liked how Daniel has made it on his own, not just with the job hunting, but with the flat and new friends. It just goes to show that he can do anything he sets his mind too, something that Betty has taught him. I can’t wait to see how their first date works out. This is great work.
Sam Landon chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
just loved this fic so far, truly great. Please update soon, looking forward to new chapters.
dettylover chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
There are countless things I liked about this chapter but the scene that my heart racing (and stopping simultaneously?) was this:

Unable to watch her flounder helplessly, Daniel mirrors her pose on the bench and presses his fingers to her mouth. He isn't sure what brought on the impulse, but this, he regrets. The sensation of her soft, full lips under his fingers isn't going to leave him any time soon. Her eyes widen behind her glasses, but she doesn't brush his hand away. Their other hands are still intertwined on his knee, and he is aware of the sweet picture they must make to passers-by. He wants to kiss her so badly his lips actually ache.

"Betty, I'm in love with you."

Her eyes flutter shut, and her brows come together in a heartbreaking expression. He removes his hand, and she whispers, "How?"

"Easily."

"Why?"

He smiles at her tenderly, squeezing her hand. "Why not?"

She pulls her hand away, abruptly standing up and moving to the water's edge. Daniel follows her, his heart in his stomach.

It was so evocative: London, Hyde Park, their relationship, etc.

You are gifted.