Reviews for Rehab Romance
kandita chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
What the hell is Hiashi's problem...I mean damn don't he have Hanabi life to make a living hell...men I wish Sasuke had knocked him the f**k out...as for Sakura hahaha she's such a slut...it's a pity Itachi wasn't there to see Hiashi hitting him...ugh I wish he was there...and thank u thank u for putting Shikamaru with Ino( they bong 2gether)
kandita chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Sasuke wastes no time in getting what he wants...oh I'm liking this...hello what happened to Itachi am I going to see any of him
kandita chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
is a man on a mission with some serious anger problems...and thankfully Naruto will feel his wrath. Tehehe
kandita chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Lol That last part was sweet...that was cute an funny
kandita chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yaaaay Itachi is alive(thank heavens)
CookieMonsta27 chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
Omgee! This was exciting!;))

Update soon pweese!;DD

-Cookie27
Djomar chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
Haha poor will he say?Oh and it was his birthday when you published this,and all he got was a slap from Hiashi
PenanceGirl chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Awww... Saasuke 3! He's so sweet. But I still don't think Sakura deserves an apology. She's a bitch either way. So... She needs a good slap once in a while :P
Saki-Hime chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Can't wait to know what he says, update.
in your dreams as well chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Let's c if hiashi approves of sasuke... N if not ... KILL HIM
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
i really loved this chapter...cute so very cute
Saki-Hime chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
Aww he's so sweet. Great chapter, can't wait for more, update soon.
Djomar chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
Hinata drugged her father haha wow Sasuke is really crazy about her,he was ready to spend the night with her studying,and now he wants to spend his life with her :)
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
Aw its so good I cents wait...update update update...when you have time, no pressure.
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Yes a trip, Damn the dad is going...

What he abused Hinata oh Hell Naw time to do some Hiashi ass kicking.