Reviews for If We Hold On Together
Laura chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Okay. This is so stupid! You know, no one reads those songs anyway and your whole story is full of them! Rewrite this whole thing and make it more romantic,but not inappropriate. Maybe then you will get good reviews!
whispers chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
The first part of your song is a real song,right?
AniFan94 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i love its really good. what song is that anyway i like it
E. P. Or your lousy partner in javelin throwing chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
This isn't a stupid songfic, I think it's quite sad...but it's not really romance...

My opinion on the song : Kick Tim, whoever it is. Maybe it's a kid's cartoon, okay ? But so what. All those cartoons we watched as lil' kiddies...they are beautiful memories. Plus the song is really sad in a lovely kind of way...

Oh my lord, I'm getting sentimental...But I get sentimental a lot of the time anyway...*sniffle*

Okay, Land Before Time aside, check out my account ! I just started two Fushigi Yuugi ficcies ! If you want to see, go ahead. My username is Shirahime.
htenywg chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
hey, just wanted to ahnk every1 hu reviewed.

to tim: im not offended, but how old do u think i m, neway? im entitled to some childishness now and then. and yes, i DO noe tt the song is from the land before time. besides, what has the origin of the song got to do with the fic anyway?
tim chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
no offense meant, but I was just wandering if youknew that that song was from Land Before Time, you know that thing with the dinosaurs, and it seemed kind of childish
The Mistress of Magic chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
This is so good! Niice song, and I just love Serafina.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Awwwwwwww *sniff* those books are so sad... *sniff*
LEbellE chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
*~tear~*
Chameleon Collaramon Daemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
That is so sweeeeeeeet! I love it!
maria.u noe who i am chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
heyz... i only read the last few bits! " Whatever happens, I'll be there for you, forever and ever..."

" I know you will, Will. I know we will always stay..."

"Together. In our hearts and souls, we will always hold on together." sniffffff...so sadddddddd T_T although i seriously dunno wat anime this is...well come join jo and i at berny's review site, sighcortick : i hate him and invite along polinn too!
Violet Rose2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Very cute. Please, review my story or poems. I would be sooooooo glad:)
TheNightIsFading chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
This is pretty good, but I thought Lyra and Will's love was a bit more than friendship. It's really good though, and kind of sad.